Anturi reach,smallest server in north america!

Vektarulz

Anturi reach is now THE smallest north american server,at night 100 sith will be on

and 45 republic! congratulations! does this make you mad fellow anturi reach players? dont worry! ask bioware for help they will soon respond with a lovely message telling you to re roll on a heavy! because when a server has no population the best course of action is to make it less!

http://www.torstatus.net/anturi-reach/history/7d <the statistics

This sounds like a very heavy populated server. On my server Basilisk Droid there is 40 people on republic fleet on prime time. And 5-10 except that.

I dont think anyone done a flashpoint in weeks. I have been trying to do one for weeks at least with no success.

Cant wait for server transfers.

Anturi reach is now THE smallest north american server,at night 100 sith will be on

and 45 republic! congratulations! does this make you mad fellow anturi reach players? dont worry! ask bioware for help they will soon respond with a lovely message telling you to re roll on a heavy! because when a server has no population the best course of action is to make it less!

http://www.torstatus.net/anturi-reach/history/7d <the statistics

Hmm sounds like you have a great server.

On mine it's around 10-15 imp fleet and about 5 repub fleet, at prime time.

Non prime time, I am usually the only republic player on the fleet, with around 1-5 people on imperial fleet.

Some days warzones don't pop at all, there are no flashpoint /ops groups what so ever.

Edited by RTCBrad

well heres the bright side, if pvp is your thing 1.3 is adding cross server

heres the downside...thats 2 and a half months away

you can do what i do where i run around fleet singing that cold play song viva la whatever

We dont know how far away 1.3, what is it with people giving out etas on something they know nothing about as if its fact ?

We dont know how far away 1.3, what is it with people giving out etas on something they know nothing about as if its fact ?

All of the major patches are in 3 month intervals,you will have your 1.3 in the summer you dont need bioware to tell you this you can argue with me but when they announce it in 2 months you can come back here and say sorry :)

All of the major patches are in 3 month intervals,you will have your 1.3 in the summer you dont need bioware to tell you this you can argue with me but when they announce it in 2 months you can come back here and say sorry :)

they arnt all 3 month blocks, they are out when ready, they have already said 1.3 aint gonna be as big as 1.2 but you can come back if its longer then 2 and a half months or shorter as people who will have read 'your' eta and will spread it like gospel and then its your fault for mis-information and not bioware.

Its this exact thing that has created so much flaming on the forums, people saying but-but it should have this feature cos someone said it on the forums, why isnt this here yet him over there said it would be here by then. its just pitiful.

Edited by Shingara