Digital Expansion: Rise of the Hutt Cartel Launches April 14

EricMusco

Not that I don't appreciate being given a release date, I do, but we were promised we'd be given more updates as to the actual content and other details for this expansion as it got closer. Is something happening with that or...?

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can I say how much I appreciate the early notice, so a big thank you to BW for that.

It enables me to plan my RL to make the most of my experience and I really hope this level of communication on all patches/expansions continues.

Thanks again, cant wait!

looks great, now to make it extra fun and make us more excited about the expansion just give us the ability to re-customize our characters with out the need for CM unless we want new unique look. please do it and we are more than grateful!

The release,...........................................

AND, what else?

And for that you invite journalists?:D *loooooooooooool*

Dual - spec , more companions and they are working on more SW locations after makeb maybe ?

Anyway I'm happy that Makeb is coming out , that new video looks sweet too. Keep up the great work BW.

Cheers,

BadOrb.

More imbalance inbound! :rolleyes:

Too bad my alts also won't enjoy free recruit and tionese after this hits seeing that free gear is getting pulled...and repair costs soar again.

Just use your classic comms ( from daily comms ) to improve your alt's and / or companions when it hits ( far better than tionese ) , also you can use your 100 planetary comms to buy makeb mods for your alt's and companions , what's the problem again ?

Cheers,

BadOrb.

Edited by BadOrb

I am very wary of this release date. The last time we were given a time frame for something was for the Cathgar and that was supposed to be last year before the end of the year and we still don't have them. I want to be excited for this but can't help but feel that we have been let down before. On many things not just the cathgar, but many things. I only hope this one be another. I love the game and want to keep playing but just can't really accept this soon of a release date.

People that did not Pre Order by Jan 7th are completely left out of everything for 5 days? Is that correct? And there is no way to gain access to that content prior to 14th if you did not pre order a product that did not have a release date?

Dag nab it! NOOOOO! Dont go WoW style with the Skill trees for level cap increases... Freakin can't belive this lost oportunity to NOT copy the freakin carrot on a string raising douches at Blizzard.

Please DON'T create a new powers and then then place them 5 level andpoint picks up up up and raise the final carrot in the bloody skill trees! Leave them be for heavens sake!

Do you know how much fun... how enjoayble 5 more points to sink intp the already existing trees would be? We would be able to actually diversify. Allow folks to take the that first game changing 3rd teir click or passive power in one of the other trees that actually makes a huttlicking difference in how you can play your character.

Healers would be able to add more damage/tricks and Damage dealers will be able to have that first HoT heal if they want it...

Tanks would get to add more damage and tricks.. Damage melee could add that first tank ability for better shield/armor for bloody emergency tanking... or whatever.

The pure damage specs... well more damage and tricks but that all an expanded reach higher skill tree's gonna toss your way anyway.

Can NOBODY ELSE See this?

Please just make new powers trainable.

G-Damn it! I thought they were going to be clever and just add the new stuff as trainable powers while letting us explore and expand into the other trees to make neat hybrids... What a missed freakin op cause you know damn well those top top tier powers are going to be "you can't even do this new content capably " withought those new powers and once again we're going to have to invest every fracking point just to reach them. Way to diversify.... Not...

Bah! Humbug...

Edited by RogueDemonhunter

Dag nab it! NOOOOO! Dont go WoW style with the Skill trees for level cap increases... Freakin can't belive this lost oportunity to NOT copy the freakin carrot on a string raising douches at Blizzard.

Please DON'T create a new powers and then then place them 5 level andpoint picks up up up and raise the final carrot in the bloody skill trees! Leave them be for heavens sake!

Do you know how much fun... how enjoayble 5 more points to sink intp the already existing trees would be? We would be able to actually diversify. Allow folks to take the that first game changing 3rd teir click or passive power in one of the other trees that actually makes a huttlicking difference in how you can play your character.

Healers would be able to add more damage/tricks and Damage dealers will be able to have that first HoT heal if they want it...

Tanks would get to add more damage and tricks.. Damage melee could add that first tank ability for better shield/armor for bloody emergency tanking... or whatever.

The pure damage specs... well more damage and tricks but that all an expanded reach higher skill tree's gonna toss your way anyway.

Can NOBODY ELSE See this?

Please just make new powers trainable.

G-Damn it! I thought they were going to be clever and just add the new stuff as trainable powers while letting us explore and expand into the other trees to make neat hybrids... What a missed freakin op cause you know damn well those top top tier powers are going to be "you can't even do this new content capably " withought those new powers and once again we're going to have to invest every fracking point just to reach them. Way to diversify.... Not...

Bah! Humbug...

I've read your post twice now and the only think I can understand is something to do with carrots.

Not that I don't appreciate being given a release date, I do, but we were promised we'd be given more updates as to the actual content and other details for this expansion as it got closer. Is something happening with that or...?

They still have a couple of weeks to do that. Nothing major is going to change between now and then, so they can tell us more while we wait.

So, does this mean we might actually start getting some information on this so-called "expansion" (that at the moment doesn't entirely seem like an expansion). While we've got a few glimpses into it, there's still a lot we don't know about, which I find to be a little uncomfortable. I'd really like to know more about what this "expansion" will feature, outside of a new planet and some quests. Any new game systems (racing, mini-games, etc., for example)? Character customization options? Something?

You forget people who pre-ordered early get to start on the 9th so Im sure someone will be 55 before the 15th..probably many people

Remember you only get 30's from the Operations and that patch doesn't drop until the 15th. The early play is only for ROTHC. So 10AM PDT on the 15th is not unreasonable.

Correction: I meant 14th not 15th.

Edited by DarthScruffy