Create your own Specialization

Liwilliams

I see a LOT of posts about a new class here or there, but what if they decided to give each class an extra tree in addition to the ones you already have.

What spec would you create for your favour class? What main abilities would the tree contain?

Don't forget to list your class!

So what you state, is that we'd all get a healing tree?

Personally, I'd like to see both Sentinel and Marauder get a defence tree - the buff that gives all the boosts linked to the highest tier box, to prevent hybrids.

I'd also want a single-blade tank tree for Assassins... or double-blade. Not picky.

Already been mentioned, but I wouldn't mind a blue mage-type tree that's sole focus was on buffing and supporting other players though it could also offer debuffs too. Would help shakeup the general group structures for warzones and ops/fps.

A Jedi Guardian/Sith Juggernaut DPS spec that isn't too hung-up on Force Charge utility-wise. Vigilance/Vengeance relies on jumps for CC protection and, to an extent, for mitigation. Focus/Rage relies on jumps for lolsmash autocrit procs.

I wouldn't mind something with more loose utility - in line with Combat/Carnage, or Annihilation/Watchman.