HK Nonsense

gilephor

I am just going to say this and I am sure it has been said before. I am not going to be coming back and checking comments so to others troll all you want.

As a solo player I resent having to do heroic quests, hardmode flashpoints, etc just to get a companion, there needs to be an option for those players who want to get it but do not want to deal with all the attitudes and personality disorders.

Bottom line keep the hide and seek stuff that is all fine but make it solo friendly.

I am just going to say this and I am sure it has been said before. I am not going to be coming back and checking comments so to others troll all you want.

As a solo player I resent having to do heroic quests, hardmode flashpoints, etc just to get a companion, there needs to be an option for those players who want to get it but do not want to deal with all the attitudes and personality disorders.

Bottom line keep the hide and seek stuff that is all fine but make it solo friendly.

I think the personality disorder is on you, my man.

The whole thing can be solo'd except for the final mission (Lord of Agony - Heroic 2+). Two other missions are designated Heroic but I was able to complete them with my healer-companion without too much difficulty.
I soloed Lord of Agony with my BH. There are two flashpoints, though, which would not be soloable.

The quest chain is set and if you don't want to do it, you don't get HK. If you want HK, you're going to have to group.

There are plenty of people doing this and if you can't deal with jerks for the brief period of time it takes to do the group missions you're going to have bigger problems than not getting HK.

In the adult, work-a-day world you have to deal with jerks every single day. Most times you don't have a choice. Best you learn how to suck it up and deal with jerks for short periods of time in a game rather than try to rumble through it in real life.

I soloed Lord of Agony with my BH. There are two flashpoints, though, which would not be soloable.

Well one is a SM, so technically it can be soloed. I soloed it up to Hk until a guildie asked to join, then we 2 manned HK. :D

And you're right the Lord of Agony and all the other content can easily be soloed, just use your interupts and don't be bad at the game.

Thing is this is a game not real life so I should not have to group up to get a companion that I use for solo purposes!

No, the game is an MMO. The HK chain encourages players to sample the different types of content available in the game.

The question really comes down to, what do you have against other players?

Edited by Lord_of_Mu