Mako is a [Spoiler]

AshlaBoga

• 3 weeks later...
According to Coral, Mako is a clone, and Coral the original. But it may be wrong, Coral is kind of psycho and a liar.

Anyway, I feel it lack of closure. Why clones ? SIS work ? What happen to Mako ? How many still alive/at large ? Is she some sleeping agent and will go rampage on the ship ?

And about the romance, there is like 2 conversations once done, one for "oh we are alone in the ship" and the next is "let's have a wedding !". That's a bit short. No kid talk, nothing. And once the romance is done, you have the generic "you're great" conversation, which mean you marry first, then she say you are "an OK guy".

I know I'm late (since the late answer to that thread was like 20 days ago but most of all since the reply I'm quoting in more than one year old), but I just finished Mako quest line and HO DAMN, this, so much this. Accurate depiction of how I feel right now.

Like; WTH dude ? We spend like 45 five levels investigating on "why the implant and the godlike slicing abilities" "Where does she come from" "What the thing with the sister" ? And then, suddenly, when we reach the confrontation point, it's the complete void of story. Mako was super anxious about being a clone, wanted to find the answer, we got ths SIS dude which was like "Hey we need to talk, I can explain the whole fracking thing, don't worry", but suddely no one talks about it anymore. No explanation from the guy, Mako doesn't even ***** about it... What a disapointing feeling. They can manage to give a kinda satisfying conclusion for each chapter with a good cliffhanger, but it was not possible for mako ? I don't know, some explanation but with still some mysterious threat ?

Also, I lol'd at erei's depiction of the romance, because it's pretty much spot on. They're like "Wedding ? Sure dude, why the heck not ?" and after that "You know, I kinda like you"