Your favourite line of dialogue?(possible spoilers)

Bradalf

My favourite line of dialogue so far was from a female consular in the Maelstrom Prison FP. We were talking to Grand Moff Kilran and she said something like:

"Come meet me in person and I'll make your face match!"

Everyone in my group thought it was hilarious! What's your favourite line so far?

• Replies 394
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My favorite line is at the end of the Sith Inquisitor story, after you beat Darth Thanaton, right before you become a member of the Dark Council; when that other Darth snaps his neck, and says

"Sorry, Thanaton"

It was a whole new level of emotion, and depth, very rarely seen from a Sith. I just got this feeling that being on the Dark Council was such a big deal, that the Sith there actually kind of (almost) liked each other; unlike the rest of the squabbling Lords and Darths, who wanted to kill each other

"You will realize what a complete idiot you are." - Skradin to Jedi Master Kellian Jarro during the Great Hunt.

"I would look FANTASTIC in one of your outfits. Am I hired?" - Isaac to Crystal during Vette's storyline.

"I knew I was handsome looking, but wow." - Isaac to Dark Side Reflection on Tatooine.

"All right, back to Sith business. Grr!" - Vette

my sw to some goons in a spaceport trying to hijack a carbonite prisoner said something to the effect of i am going to kill you then eat you

wasnt really the dialogue itself but they way it was delivered and what he did on alderaan some noble was being annoying to the guy i was talking to after a quest and he said i will double your pay if you kill this guy so my BH without even looking just shoots the annoying guy while still looking at the quest guy and deadpans "ok its your money"

"Congratulations, Cipher Nine. You're officially dead"

"Do I get a state funeral?"

"Let me guess, some Sith opened an ancient evil who threatens the Empire and now you want me to go in and get rid of it"

"You do know Darth Zhorrid is insane... right?"

Edited by WhoDaresWins

my sw to some goons in a spaceport trying to hijack a carbonite prisoner said something to the effect of i am going to kill you then eat you

wasnt really the dialogue itself but they way it was delivered and what he did on alderaan some noble was being annoying to the guy i was talking to after a quest and he said i will double your pay if you kill this guy so my BH without even looking just shoots the annoying guy while still looking at the quest guy and deadpans "ok its your money"

This. And a follow up of along the lines of:

"You're not serious are you?"

"Don't you kill and eat your enemies?"

Pure win.

My main is an IA and there are a lot of times when I smile with clever quotes. :)

However the one that I remember is one of a (now deleted) Sith Warrior I played until the end of Balmorra. He confronts there some Republic troopers and we hear:

Trooper: "OK boys, let's show him what we are made of."

Warrior: "You are made of bones that break and blood that spills..."

:D

I just had the most awesome moment in the game last night with my Imperial Agent. She talked the big bad of Chapter 1 into giving up his evil plans of terror and destruction and abandoning his ship and prisoners to her and leaving on a tiny shuttle, asking her to not take revenge on him. It was amazing seeing this powerful character (that my agent's entire team feared) giving in and giving up.

She caught him contradicting himself and called him on it, revealing his own fear. When he started glowing red and threatening her life in earnest, she said:

"Kill me if you must. You've already lost."

He leaves, saying one day he'll be back, and my agent's last line is, "Hurt anyone else, and I'll come looking for you." He replies that never has he known anyone that he hated and respected so much.

My little non-force user talked the enemy into submission. It was so great.

Edited by Tamyn

I cant remember EXACT specific quotes, but I LOL every single time you can do a "Force Persuade" option on npcs

xD

Voss Space Travel Relations "you cant take him off planet! his race is not allowed off world!"

my toon *force persuade* "there arent any Gormak's here, you will let us pass"

Voss Space Travel Relations "there arent any Gormaks here...strange...i will let you pass"

lmao!

that and when you take over the opposing gang on Nar Shadaa:

gang "we will never give up the chip!"

my toon *force persuade* "you will give me the chip and join my gang"

gang "here's the chip, also we'd like to join your group, heres a cash offering so we can join"

god i love it <3

Guy on Taris:

"We just gotta take a few scans of the sliding plates so the Republic knows it's safe to rebuild. How hard is that? But no, all the retired soldier, security officers, and bounty hunters in the Republic are no match for readouts on structural damage."

The tone he uses is hilarious, I guess I should see if I can get a vid of it.

I just had the most awesome moment in the game last night with my Imperial Agent. She talked the big bad of Chapter 1 into giving up his evil plans of terror and destruction and abandoning his ship and prisoners to her and leaving on a tiny shuttle, asking her to not take revenge on him. It was amazing seeing this powerful character (that my agent's entire team feared) giving in and giving up.

She caught him contradicting himself and called him on it, revealing his own fear. When he started glowing red and threatening her life in earnest, she said:

"Kill me if you must. You've already lost."

He leaves, saying one day he'll be back, and my agent's last line is, "Hurt anyone else, and I'll come looking for you." He replies that never has he known anyone that he hated and respected so much.

My little non-force user talked the enemy into submission. It was so great.

That is... pretty awesome. Had no idea it could go down like that. Makes me wish I'd thought to experiment with the dialog a bit more earlier on in the IA story.

I'm not sure I have a "favorite" line of dialog, especially for the IA where individual lines can be a litte "ho-hum" but the scenes themselves can be pretty awesome. But yeah, pretty much any time you get to do something like Tamyn pulled is great.

Aside from that, some lines do shine through. When told someone in the Imperial Military has been hiding their force sensitivity, the IA (at the Male one) can say:

"Why would you hide it? You could be one of them." A little standard, but it's all in the delivery. The emotion behind it is one that clearly shows the IA knows exactly how the Empire's hierarchy works. You could easily interpret it many ways, especially one towards a certain longing for a different kind of position. For all the hate the Male!IA voice actor seems to get, that one line really stood out.

Another nice point is anytime the Agent changes their accent. Even better, if you're not supposed to be Cipher Nine, the name on the subtitles changes back to your character name, rather than your code name!

The SI, on the other hand, seems to be the reverse so far. They get great single lines, but I've heard that their story is a little band (Only around level 20 myself). But lines like:

"Is that fear I smell?" (One of those repeatable ones)

"Well, first I took a magnet and then a puzzle box..." *The prompt is something like "I had to do a complicated puzzle" when asked about how you got the artifact from the dark temple.*

"Like a rancor with a rash or..." *When told something might be "unpleasant"*

Are just amazing. Really give a certain snarkiness to the SI.

My favorite line though, if I had to choose, may have to be when the SI says, dripping with ironic enthusiasm:

"I LOVE surprises! :D"