PROTEST for closing- ' Protest! All servers join it! '

Zaky_CRO

Hi every,

as BW is ignoring us on low populated servers I suggest we do some kind of big all server protest.

On third of May no1 should log on low populated severs and all should go play alts on high populated servers like Tomb or Fatman.

Make ques like 5hours on them so BW gets the point of what is PRIORITY in this game.

P.S Dont close this thread cause we still have, as i know, a freedom of speechm thats just plain and simple ignoring the facts

Hi every,

as BW is ignoring us on low populated servers I suggest we do some kind of big all server protest.

On third of May no1 should log on low populated severs and all should go play alts on high populated servers like Tomb or Fatman.

Make ques like 5hours on them so BW gets the point of what is PRIORITY in this game.

P.S Dont close this thread cause we still have, as i know, a freedom of speechm thats just plain and simple ignoring the facts

read terms of service.. you have no freedom of speach on their servers... if you say something they dont like they close your thread..you accepted that when you made the account...

go read and then appologize to them for making pointless threads

Hello everyone,

We're closing this thread since it is a repost of a discussion that was recently moderated. Please do not repost content that has been moderated. If you have questions or disputes about a closed topic, please send us an email: communitysupport@swtor.com and we'll be happy to answer your questions and respond to concerns.

Thank you for understanding!