The Ideal Guild Quiz!

Dink

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey, Dink!

I hope you noticed the email I sent you about the <Prophecy of the Fatman>! I also got something else for you so I sent it to you thru this website. Check your swtor.com inbox for more.

Thanks! :)

Edit: Would like to add that the <Prophecy of the Fatman> no longer uses TS3. We have now switched over to Ventrilo. :rak_01:

Edited by MOPSFounder

Hey, Dink!

I hope you noticed the email I sent you about the <Prophecy of the Fatman>! I also got something else for you so I sent it to you thru this website. Check your swtor.com inbox for more.

Thanks! :)

Edit: Would like to add that the <Prophecy of the Fatman> no longer uses TS3. We have now switched over to Ventrilo. :rak_01:

Received and responded to both :)

Thank you so much! :rak_01:

Anywho, people, please do utilize this great quiz that Dink has setup for us! This is a great quiz and I had a great time BEING the quiz-taker for my own guilds.

For those of you from the Prophecy of the Five, I hope you get my guilds! :p

—Mart

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

**Update**

We just hit another milestone in the Ideal Guild Quiz by passing 20k submissions on the quiz (20,003 as of this post, with 180 guilds currently included)!!!

I'd like to extend a thanks to everyone in the community, the fans of Star Wars, the guilds involved, and everyone that has continued to support this project since its inception back during pre-release!!

You truly are an amazing community to be a part of, and I thank you for all your support in continuing to make this a useful resource to all those looking for a guild to call home :D