Boots look like they fit to a different body type

MGriffith

I have a character who suddenly developed the 'badly fitting boots' syndrome.

Parts of the right boot are floating a bit to the right and in front of the leg, and the left boot has malformed mesh.

When walking both boots, but the left more than the right devolve into an explosion of spikes.

When riding a speeder though the boots fit better (not perfect though).

Has anybody encountered something similar?

Boots that are giving this problem (so far) are the Mandalorian Blastguard boots (which were the first to show this grahical bug) and the Overkill Hardened Assault Boots, which I created to see if it was a problem unique to the mandalorian boots (it wasn't but both boots seem to share the same mesh)

Let me ask, are you wearing Light armor?

A lot of the Tops with flaps (front and back) and Boots for Light armor sets are made to be used with the Light armor Lower Robes (skirts! they are skirts!) that go with them and a lot of them have these kind of bugs when used with Pants style armors.

There have been a lot of looks that I have had to ditch just because of this. One in particular was a Consular Top I got on Alderran. It was a great looking Top, but when worn with Pants the bottom flaps seemed to want to grab my inner thighs and stretch toward each other. It was so annoying I just couldn't wear it any more. It now sits in my bank waiting for a time when they fix it. Unfortunately it's anyone's guess as to when that will happen.

:(

Edited by Blackavaar

It was so annoying I just couldn't wear it any more. It now sits in my bank waiting for a time when they fix it. Unfortunately it's anyone's guess as to when that will happen.

:(

May 26th, 2015.

It will be fixed by accident, won't be mentioned in the patch notes, and will be reverted 2 days later when it's discovered they created a new bug that causes those ridiculous crotch/*** flaps to stick straight up, stretched out to go over your head like Darth Malgus just gave you an atomic wedgie.