Funniest line in game?

Anysao

"Bah, typical jedi, slaughter a roomful of people and then apologize for it!" - a sith commander from class storyline, i forget his name

Uhh... Ya.. Pathetic *hides lightsaber in back pocket*

Ha ha, I think it was knight story

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My apologies if someones already posted this, might have missed it in over 40 pages of comments.

But , one of the funnies lines i've heard so far..and havent played ALL characters yet is pretty early in the smuggler story. On the Esseles mission/story/flashpoint theres a part where we find out that the ambassador is the reason for the attack..and one of the options for the smuggler is to confront the ambassador...and the following line is given..which made my whole team crack up

goes something like this'

(ship under attack..shaking and bits flying everywhere)

Ambassador :"im an ambassador on a mission to convert planets ruled by sith, "(cant remember exact wording sorry)

Smuggler: "So its YOUR fault "

the smuggler line, so short but so funny in a tense moment he is so cocky and funny.....

Not sure if it was a story quest or not, but on Alderaan on my Warrior I was talking to a guy who said something along the lines of, "I'd rather see Alderaan blown to pieces than in Empire hands." I know that they meant to put it in, but I still laughed.

Smuggler on Tatooine. During the class story where you have a 4 way chat with Diago, the Jedi, and the Sith.

after some minor talking and insulting from all sides, If you don't choose any LS option till after a couple of lines.

Sith: *Waves hand in Mind Trick motion toward PC* You will draw your weapon. You will kill the Jedi

Smuggler: Are you out of your mind? *then turns to look at Jedi*

Jedi: *Waves hand in Mind Trick motion toward PC* You will kill the Sith

Smuggler: Will both of you stop waving your hands like that? You look foolish.

Smuggler on Tatooine. During the class story where you have a 4 way chat with Diago, the Jedi, and the Sith.

after some minor talking and insulting from all sides, If you don't choose any LS option till after a couple of lines.

Sith: *Waves hand in Mind Trick motion toward PC* You will draw your weapon. You will kill the Jedi

Smuggler: Are you out of your mind? *then turns to look at Jedi*

Jedi: *Waves hand in Mind Trick motion toward PC* You will kill the Sith

Smuggler: Will both of you stop waving your hands like that? You look foolish.

Foolish, eh? Gee, wouldn't want THAT to happen...

My main being a Consular I did not have many funny moments. Though one stands out as a gem, a shame I cannot find a video example though.

When the Consular walks into an area controlled by Imperials and the officer demands to ask what his business is there. And he puts up this fake brittish accent to pretend he is a Sith.

Surely made me chuckle when it happened, especially because funny is not what you expect from the Consular.

One of my favorite funny saying is during the smuggler class quest on Coruscant.

"Sorry I'm late to the party, boys! Traffic was crazy!"

Also, the whole exchange between the smuggler and Juul. One of the best parts is the smuggler saying "Ok, but if I do this you have to stop calling me a cloudhead" Juul "Not a chance."

Anything that Forex says cracks me up.

My favourite was on Balmorra:

The Trooper has to turn off this generator, and when she does, alarms start going off and Imperials make their way into the area. Forex then turns to her and says "Good! Now the Imperials will all funnel into this spot and we can slaughter them all in one glorious sweep!"

Edited by flyersfan

Anything that Forex says cracks me up.

My favourite was on Balmorra:

The Trooper has to turn off this generator, and when she does, alarms start going off and Imperials make their way into the area. Forex then turns to her and says "Good! Now the Imperials will all funnel into this spot and we can slaughter them all in one glorious sweep!"

A member of the empire, that is VERY offensive.

Smuggler storyline (when they're about to be frozen in carbonite, I believe it was). I can't remember the exact words, but along the lines of:

"Does it hurt? I'm allergic to pain"

or on Hoth:

"I've got frostbite on my... you don't want to know where I have frostbite"

This line had me rolling, from the JK story on Belsavis.

Wounded Soldier : (SOMETHING ALONG THE LINES OF) I can't feel my legs.

General Skylast : Try not to breath

Jedi Knight : Whats going on here?

General Skylast : Some new enemy blah blah blah...

*CUTS OVER TO WOUNDED SOLDIER AND SHOWS HIM DIE*

haha hahahahaha worst general ever!

In the Bounty Hunter Story:

(Might have been mentioned before, but it is one of my favorite lines)

The cut scene has the main character and the crew gathered around the Holo-Com, and you have just found out that the Republic has placed a 10,000,000 credit bounty on your head. The Hunter turns to Mako and Says "Mom would be proud."

Sith Warrior, during an early quest which I think was story but not completely sure. Pretty early on.

I walk into a room where this kid is being held captive, and is boasting all these things he shouldn't be talking about. I stroll all pimp-like in the room and he gets uber scared. First line is "Yes please repeat that, junior." And then as he explains to the guy I'm a sith I tell the jailor guy "He's going to need a new pair of pants."

I lol'd for hours at this. The accent at which he said these things only made it funnier.