25 mission slots, not enough

hazzomar

I know some players say I am greedy for wanting more mission slots but heck, I am a "bleeping" subscriber so I have as much right to voice my opinion of how I would like the game to be improved. Why not have 25 or more extra mission slots for subscribers and those who pay cartel coins for it. We're the ones who keep them in business, why not accommodate us to make the game more comfortable for their most loyal members. Who's with me on this?

I assume that it was a limitation decided be somebody doing the "rows in database times number op players" computation. I agree, we could use more, now that it's possible to have almost a full set just by picking up dailies.

Throw in weeklies and vehicle quests, and there's not enough room~

Just complete the dam missions lol

You can't hope to find group's for all the missions on a consistant basis. I play everyday and still can't find group's for some of the missions but maybe once every 2 weeks to a months time. And this thread was ment for players with an open mind, as I said I am a subscriber like so many of you and this game can still be improved . I won't sit on my but and just accept what they give us like you when I am paying 15 dollars a month plus purchasing cartel coins wich comes out to more than 15 a month. So do you now see why your statement to "just complete the dam missions" was so ignorant to me?

So do you now see why your statement to "just complete the dam missions" was so ignorant to me?

25 missions is plenty. Either complete them, or delete them. You can pick up Heroic missions anytime if your log is full. Do you see why your statement that you can't is also ignorant? There's absolutely NO reason to be capped on missions.

At most, there are about 10 Heroics per planet, and that includes the bonus series. So at least half of your mission log is filled with stuff that you could finish up yourself. Even playing in the wee hours of the morning when the servers were nearly empty before the mergers, I never had problems finding a group. And now we also have the group finder tool, which makes it even easier.

Even at level 50, when you have a ton of PvP, weekly, and daily missions to complete, 25 is more than enough. You're doing it wrong.

Many long term players have likely completed all the Vehicle Missions and cleared what 4-5 missions for those now?

Plus the additional Section X and weeklies adds to the mix. Need to keep that in mind that many 50's are not going to knock out every mission weekly. Someone grabbing Dailies in BH, Section X, Fleet and Space would fill out the limited 25 slots pretty quickly.

Just keep those new 50's in mind before you blast out "Don't need it because I don't need it..."

I've only had to delete a couple when I was doing daily grind and had vehicle missions. Now it's not an issue and I'm clearly most of the weekly OPS as well. (Many folks don't clear all those)

Edited by dscount

Even then, you'd be hard pressed to go beyond 25.

Most players pick up a mission and complete it, not hold onto it for days and even weeks on end. Some (like the vehicle quests) can take some time and can remain in your log for awhile. But just about anything else can be dropped and can be shared by other group members or picked up again at the terminal when they're needed.

Plus the additional Section X and weeklies adds to the mix. Need to keep that in mind that many 50's are not going to knock out every mission weekly. Someone grabbing Dailies in BH, Section X, Fleet and Space would fill out the limited 25 slots pretty quickly.

Just keep those new 50's in mind before you blast out "Don't need it because I don't need it..."

why would they need to pick up dailies from multiple planets at the same time? why not just go to BH and complete the dailies there. then move on to Section X and complete the dailies there, etc. running back and forth between planets to hoard up on daily quests and then going back to the same planet you just left to do the quests you picked up 15 mins ago just doesn't sound efficient to me.

As a 50 in an RP guild, I often find myself with 3-5 weeklies, 2-3 sets of dailies 3-5 each set, a vehicle or two and then space then whatever heroic I am doing with people (depending on planet and such that can be 3-5) often totaling 30-35 quests.

I can understand the OP wanting more slots, If you don't like that or me wanting more.. then please disagree with the topic not the person. If you agree, also add this.

What I would love to see is categories separated like the Codex.. so weeklies and dailies were their own category.

And yes I could complete dailies and such to clear space.. Except when a Guildie calls or RP opens up, the daily gets put on hold.

I dont need more mission slots, but i see absolutely no harm in increasing the number of mission slots. For all or for subs only. Or make e.x.. 15-20slots for f2p Preffered get 25-30 slots and subs get 35-40slots. As restricting game for f2p a bit fewer mission slots seems fair compared to a lot of other restrictions.

I would like at least 5 extra slots.

And to those disagreeing so vehemently (some of you seem to have absolute venom in those posts), does adding some extra slots hurt you somehow? I'm baffled why you'd be so thoroughly angry about someone requesting something that will not impact you at all, but only benefit you if you choose to use it.