Let Bounty Hunters and Troopers use pistols AND rifles!

benovide

I have been pushing this idea from the very beginning, since early access of this game. I just recently came back to the game after a break, and am sad to see it hasn't been addressed (however I am happy with a lot of new things they have implemented).

I'd love to see some reasonable weapon choice freedom.

Let BH use rifles (and other classes use some different weps). There IS a way. You are already on the right track with customization options expanding (dyes, mods, etc). Include weapons in this system.

I would love to just be able to use a rifle on my commando without being penalized or ridiculed by my peers. :(

I like the playstyle WAY better than vanguard, but hate the required weapon type! :mad:

You can totally do gunnery with it, I did 2600 dps in 72s with a blaster rifle on a 20 minute parse. Blue augments.

But I don't agree with opening up weapon types, They designed each class to have a different visual theme that fits with the classes lore.

You can totally do gunnery with it, I did 2600 dps in 72s with a blaster rifle on a 20 minute parse. Blue augments.

But I don't agree with opening up weapon types, They designed each class to have a different visual theme that fits with the classes lore.

How does strictly a pistol fit with bounty hunter lore? And visual themes were done away with when orange gear and modifications came into play.

Edited by yerbigpops

I would love to just be able to use a rifle on my commando without being penalized or ridiculed by my peers. :(

I like the playstyle WAY better than vanguard, but hate the required weapon type! :mad:

I might consider a commando if I could use a rifle. I can't stand the way autocannons look.

I might consider a commando if I could use a rifle. I can't stand the way autocannons look.

Weapon Damage is predetermined by the class. It's why the offhand weapon does not do the same damage the mainhand weapon has, despite being the exact same weapon.

Offhands deal less damage because of their 30% damage multiplier, which means they deal .3 of their regular damage, or around one-third.