Guide: Newcomers

Goshee

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

AWESOME guide, thanks:)

just one question for me to be clear: no matter how many companions i have, i will have 3/3/3/1=10 skills right? Or did i understand that correctly?

You can only have 3 crew skills.

You are limited to 1 crafting skill at a time.

You can choose to have none at all and get them any time you want.

You are allowed up to 3 gathering/mission skills if you wanted and any combination of them will do. Obviously you won't be able to take three if you already have chosen a crafting skill.

Edited by Goshee

Hey all,

Im not sure where to post this question, but i downloaded and installed SWTOR on my laptop but it wont run, my laptop is just not good enough.

I was wondering if i could de-install SWTOR from my laptop and re-install it on my Desktop (which is fast enough).

I have a proof of purchase for the game if it is required but i really wanna play it since my timecard is activated.

Regards,

Martijn.

Hey all,

Im not sure where to post this question, but i downloaded and installed SWTOR on my laptop but it wont run, my laptop is just not good enough.

I was wondering if i could de-install SWTOR from my laptop and re-install it on my Desktop (which is fast enough).

I have a proof of purchase for the game if it is required but i really wanna play it since my timecard is activated.

Regards,

Martijn.

Yes you can ^^

You are allowed to download the client as many times as you like, on as many different machines as you like!

Excellent ^^

UPDATE - Removed the crew skills section and provided a link to my crew skills guide instead. There wasn't much point reading the information displayed here regarding it as there is much more of it on my other thread and goes into more depth.

Ok, I just started up a few toons on here and I have a question about starting guild, I know that its on Corusant for the light side, but where at? I have asked in general chat but no one answers it for me. And also how many creds does it cost to make? Any and all help is greatly appreciated.

Ok, I just started up a few toons on here and I have a question about starting guild, I know that its on Corusant for the light side, but where at? I have asked in general chat but no one answers it for me. And also how many creds does it cost to make? Any and all help is greatly appreciated.

Sorry I can't give the exact location at this time.. I remember seeing the person but can't quite pin it.

I will have a look a little later and see if I can pin point the coordinates for you :D