First time

Mellic

Well Saturday I decided to sub since beta. I was in beta but I wasn't able to experience the game first hand. I was just going to go F2P but once I seen how freaking bad it was, I decided to just sub for 2 months and see how BAD it really is. I've been a forum lurker since the beginning of launch untill now. I quite think the game is fine for what it is. Yes they can make some huge improvements but that's only my opinion. Though from what I saw in the cartel market, I don't feel that this is a true Free to play model. Instead they are trying to milk the game right now for all its worth. From my understanding and reading a lot of peoples posts a lot of people left due to being spoiled to games such as WoW. Don't get me wrong, WoW is a good game but I don't see the need to sub to a game and play around as a panda all day. Something that just doesn't appeal to me. I hope Bio/EA really adjusts there F2P model or else this game won't make it. Yea theres peeps here thats willing to fork over tons and tons of money to the cartel market but im not one of them. Heck I haven't even spent the cartel coins I got from subbing to the game and I probably won't till I need the xp boost.