Finally Bioware Delivers!!!!

StonerC

Before I explain the purpose of this thread, allow me to tell you a little bit about me.

My name is Caleb, and I am from Tucson, AZ. I am currently enrolled in college, I am also a manager at Mcdonalds.

So back in 2009 I had subscribed to the newsletters about this game, I am a huge KOTOR fan. I was extremely excited abut this game. I had also gotten my five days early access but I could not go on until the third day. At Launch the game had crashed and been screwed up. (which I expected at launch) I stayed Subscribed for three months before I left. Later I had returned but had to use this account because I could not access my last account and Bioware customer support could not redeem it for me. Oh well so I don't get the silly "Founder" Title. Well I had maxed to level 50 with a sith warrior and had created a guild called the Destroyers of Hope. This was a reference to the "Hope" Trailer. Even though I had fun I saw only improvements happening not true expanding. Mabe I put to much hype in this game since this was the replacement to Star Wars Galaxies. Well I left after four months but not without spending 250 dollars in the cartel market. I have just rejoined the game, and even though I had lost my guild I can finally see that Bioware is the right replacement for Star Wars Galaxies. The only thing this game is missing is player housing, which its getting very soon!!!!!!! I hope you enjoyed my little story, and I am creating a new guild soon. May the force be with you all!:d_tongue:

So, you want my SWTOR story, hmm? Very well, I suggest you pull up a chair. Now give me that chair. Thank you very much.

Alright, so back in 2009ish I was the leader of this clan named Stormtrooper Death Squad in Star Wars Battlefront 2. We were a fun little clan, with a good number of members, plenty of get-togethers and the like. We were allied with a successfully organization known as the Sith Academy RPG, and another known as FGR- Free Gaming Rebellion, however while these do have a decent impact on the story of me, they have little to do with the story of me playing ToR. Eventually, during the summer of 2012 ( I think, not sure ) people were getting bored with swbf2, and members were going inactive for games we didn't support. At the time, we were a star wars only organization. As members were dropping off the charts, I figured we needed a new game, and fast. ToR was hyped up, so I figured I might as well try to expand into it. The expansion was a success, so I stayed subscribed, and loved ToR. Absolutely loved it, fast forward another year or two and you have me now, with several 55s, an immutable love for the game, and running Stormtrooper Death Squad ( which we have now renamed to Death Platoon) which is still very successful and now has 195 members.

That was really more of a story of how my guild came into ToR, but the whole reason I started playing ToR was because of my guild, so the stories are truly inseparable.

Back in late 2012 SWTOR had a free trial to level 15. Since I had been wanting to try the game I tried it. I only played it for a day or so because I had work and school commitments to attend to. When the game went f2p that november I decided to fully try the game. I playe an agent and was instantly hooked on its story as well as the game. About a month later around thanksgiving I subscribed to the game and have been ever since.