Is someone on the inside intentionally sabotaging swtor?

thomasmeadows

It probably doesn't track real time, and gives delayed information.

It's definitely not accurate. I was on my ship the other day and it said there were only 2 other people on their Fury as well. When I did a /who for Fury... there were almost 20 people. Almost every planet I went to was the same. There were more people found when doing /who than what the counter was telling me.

It's definitely not accurate. I was on my ship the other day and it said there were only 2 other people on their Fury as well. When I did a /who for Fury... there were almost 20 people. Almost every planet I went to was the same. There were more people found when doing /who than what the counter was telling me.

I think the Fury and Defender ones only count the people of the same class as you, so if you're a jedi knight on the defender and theres 5 other knights on it, it'll show 6, then when you search it'll show all the knights on their defenders and the consulars on their consular defenders.

It's a bug. Unless you hit the magnifying glass when you bring up the who list, it will show everyone (or first 100 people, if your server isn't as deserted as mine is) on your server, instead of just on your planet (ship, warzone, etc.) It's just a bug, and not a big deal at all.

It's a bug. Unless you hit the magnifying glass when you bring up the who list, it will show everyone (or first 100 people, if your server isn't as deserted as mine is) on your server, instead of just on your planet (ship, warzone, etc.) It's just a bug, and not a big deal at all.

its a bug but it has become a big deal considering people are freaking out about how dead things are, when obviously it is a misleading number that is making them think it is worse than it is..this is more gamebreaking than a few of the other bugs people cry about... atleast if they fixed this one there would be less complaining about dead servers:P

Greetings everyone!

Since we have a few threads on the various topics regarding Server Population and suggestions for it, we are going to close this thread and ask that you please continue your discussion here:

We also wanted to refer you to our Developer Tracker for more information by Senior Online Community Manager Stephen Reid: regarding server transfers recently:

The final character transfer system is in development now and is a high priority for the development team. However, as this is a complex technical challenge with many 'moving parts' it will not be available until some time after the Asia-Pacific character transfer process is finished. When we have more details and a more accurate ETA to share, we will do so.

Thank you!