For those that still wish to do Ranked WZs

Shreb

Another thing... If the Rep side is built and full and the imp side is short, i can always jump on my Smash Jugg and join imps too. I know the imp side is full of diseases, but I probably have them by now fro leveling two toons there.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Another thing... If the Rep side is built and full and the imp side is short, i can always jump on my Smash Jugg and join imps too. I know the imp side is full of diseases, but I probably have them by now fro leveling two toons there.

Same here I can pvp on sexygirl or barbiegirl:) Devildog you rock putting this together.

So apparently the owner of the previous mumble server we used is not happy that I created a mumble server for us to use. I think it was great that they allowed us to use theirs and I'm sorry if this insults them because there was no intention there at all to insult. My goal with helping pick up some of the work was to facilitate a shared community for all to be in whether it's during ranked nights or just everyday PVPing in unranked. It's meant for rep, imps, and all alike. Again.. I'm sorry if this insulted you because it is not the intention. I like the idea of a central PVP server that is not owned for any other purpose besides for PVPing. Maybe I have high goals for what I'm trying to accomplish, but what the heck.. why not try. I love to PVP. I want a tool out there for people to use to maybe make them love it more too. There's no reason to call names at anyone for having a desire to do something good for our server. With that said... I hope I don't have to talk about this anymore. All are welcome. Let's have some fun please.

OK... so now I learned tonight that CM is still going to be coordinating these groups, so with that said, I'll be done trying to set things up unless things change down the road. Thanks all for your input and suggestions.

Hello,

This is Yuri, GM of <Bad Rep>. I host the mumble for this server's ranked kickball. I would first like to apologize to Devildog for the confusion. If i participated in the forums more frequently, I would have been able to let him know that I was still interested in offering my mumble up to all who were interested in pvp'ing. My guild doesn't mind hosting the mumble. I increased the volume from 30 people to 70 people in the first week of kickball to make sure we would have enough room to accommodate anyone who would be interested in joining in.

Anyone who is interested in pvp'ing is more than welcome to use my mumble. You can log in and ask me or talk to me in game. I am usually online throughout the day. You can find me on any of these names: Yuri, Yurì. Yüri, Yurí, or on the imp side Yûri. I talked with my wife and guild mates a bunch about making our mumble open to the entire server, but my mistake was not making my intentions clear to everyone. If any PVP guild would be interested in sharing a mumble with other guilds let me know. I would like this to happen, because it would make our PVP community so much brighter in the weeks, months, and possibly years to come.

Sorry for the wall of text. If anyone believes I should make a new post in regards to some of these subjects let me know and I will do so. I would also like to apologize for bad grammar; I had a few too many drinks to night. Take care JC PVP. G'night all.

The mumble information is: Clangrudge.mumble.com

Port : 4283

-Yuri

Edited by Eldunari

hey Yuri, thanks for the mumble. last time I did the kickball thing on imp side we used it. little request: can you create a few rooms for pvp puggles? we kinda just used two rooms marked for different stuff. cheers.

edit: other times there were like 8 rooms or something for pvp.

Edited by foxmob

Oh you poor imps. Somedays I think there is no hope for you. =P

I noticed you guys were in weird channels. The mumble is set up with 4 main lobbies: The first one you enter is the <Bad Rep> lobby. Inside that there is a lowbie lobby, a 50 lobby, and a ranked wz lobby. In the ranked wz lobby there are at least 5 sub channels. :) Sorry I wasn't on to help you guys out. I wasn't feeling too hot that night.

Btw if you guys want to nominated an Imp leader ill give him admin.

G'night... Hopefully this time for real.

-Yuri