Cartel Crystals Binding when not equipping?

Wraiven

Equipping the Cartel Crystals should be the only way they bind to you. Yet, I purchase a Cyan Blue Crystal, and it binds to me without even equipping it? There is no timer on it either, it just simply bound itself to me without equipping it. I know 100% fact I did not equip it, because I had every intention of giving it to a friend...and I am not a fan of those type crystals on the particular character I have it on. I asked around in guild, and according to others in my guild this has been an issue with them as well in the past. Are the Devs aware of this? I can not find anything on the subject using the Search Function.

Before anyone asks if I equipped it by mistake, the answer is no, that would be impossible, since my character just now hit level 10.

I feel you. The same with some of the other items that bind without equiping. Like the Elegant Dancers top. I have 4 (maybe more) Cyan Blue +41 Expertise crystals that I have never equipped because I don't PVP that I want to sell that have been bound. I mean *** EAWare. Fix this problem. Also, I want to be able to sell this usesless junk to vendors. Make that happen also before my cargo bays fill up.