What can we do as players to revive this game???

chubbywan

2 out of 76 people in guild that are at or near 50 log in daily. Several are friends irl who are extremely bored. I'm trying to get people excited about the game again as I am bored and let down as well.

Guess the point is, is there anything we can do as players to spark interest in a lifeless game? Is there any type of player ran events like in other mmos that anyone could recommend?

Edited by chubbywan

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 out of 76 people in guild that are at or near 50 log in daily. Several are friends irl who are extremely bored. I'm trying to get people excited about the game again as I am bored and let down as well.

Guess the point is, is there anything we can do as players to spark interest in a lifeless game? Is there any type of player ran events like in other mmos that anyone could recommend?

Player ran events? Like what? I've never seen a player ran event in my time, especially during WoW.

You're bored of a game three months after its launch. That's not because the game lacks things to do, because there is a ton of it, but because of you refusing to do aspects of the game available for you. Patch 1.2 is being released within a month's time. Stop being a "give me now!", impatient person and learn to wait. Either that, or log off for a bit if you're so bored.

Edited by Seronic_

Wait till late April when alot of new content will be added

Player ran events? Like what? I've never seen a player ran event in my time, especially during WoW.

You're bored of a game three months are its launch. That's not because the game lacks things to do, because there is a ton of it, but because of you refusing to do aspects of the game available for you. Patch 1.2 is being released within a month's time. Stop being a "give me now!", impatient person and learn to wait. Either that, or log off for a bit if you're so bored.

Yes, player ran events. Like we would create in SWG, Aion, lineage 2.....etc. stuff like pvp matches, guild lottery,,,hell we even had races and scavenger hunts back in the day for gold and such

lol, sure maybe 1/3rd of my guild doesnt log on regularily out of 100 members, but we usually have 20+ ppl on , and then the laate night crew of about 5-6 people.

Honestly if it bothers you that much roll a new toon, on harbinger or ajunta pall or fatman.

Those servers are jampacked, Fatman is full right now. In fact right now i think their are 7 servers between heavy and full (and this is after they doubled the max server population a few weeks after launch, so if those servers where full at launch they now have double the amount of people online then they did at launch)

My server is standard to heavy (and most servers are standard during peak hours i think there is under 15 that are light right now in NA) If you think about it, since they doubled the max server population, every single one of the servers that is currently standard would be very heavy or have a queue if we had the same max server population that we did at launch.

Alot of people dont realize they doubled the max server population and start yelling that the sky is falling lol.

You can't revive something that isn't dead.

Mass Effect 3 just came out. Go buy it, and stop pestering us to group with you while we're playing ME3.

Um...take a break until 1.2?? Go outside?? Do something productive???

You're bored of a game three months after its launch. That's not because the game lacks things to do, because there is a ton of it, but because of you refusing to do aspects of the game available for you. Patch 1.2 is being released within a month's time. Stop being a "give me now!", impatient person and learn to wait. Either that, or log off for a bit if you're so bored.

you obviously never had naked race tuesdays... thems were the good ol days!

actually, what I would LOVE to see would be massive city pvp!!! like in "that other game" there was a guy who would run daily city raids... it was freakin fun as heck! dunno how we could set that up, but maybe a fleet vs fleet type thing with group space battles to get close, a mini pve raid to get into the ship, and an all out mega pvp battle on the ship on route to kill the captain or darth or whatever... could even put it on its own deck level so it wouldn't really wreck the main level.

stop complaining and enjoy the game lol :p

he's complaining cos he's not enjoying the game lol

maybe you need a different mindset for a while. don't think MMO, think single player. try rolling in an RP server and try trolling in game while staying in character. it's very entertaining.

actually, what I would LOVE to see would be massive city pvp!!! like in "that other game" there was a guy who would run daily city raids... it was freakin fun as heck! dunno how we could set that up, but maybe a fleet vs fleet type thing with group space battles to get close, a mini pve raid to get into the ship, and an all out mega pvp battle on the ship on route to kill the captain or darth or whatever... could even put it on its own deck level so it wouldn't really wreck the main level.

unfortunately, there's nothing like that in this game. you can't get on the opposing faction's fleet, nor on their planet (tython, korriban, ord, hutt). i don't even think you can see/access/target their leaders.

- Free character boost to 50

- Free 7 days

- Free faction/server transfer

- Free upgrade to uhh okay you got me there.

this won't work for SWTOR. an important requirement is missing...

you first need to have friends who used to play and enjoy the game. lol.

Revive? What the heck do you mean? Yesterday on my server, on TARIS, I had 45 people. At noon. In the middle of the day. Last night I was on the fleet before bed. There were 175 people on the fleet. 85 on Taris before I left. If you don't like how populated your server is, maybe you should not have chosen one that said light.

You proceed from a false premise, and you ripen that with logical fallacy.

The game is not dead. Your experience is not everyone's experience.

Un sub now and wait about 6 months when the game will go F2P and the game will rock for about a month and then everyone will leave again.

Please demonstrate some proof, some indication, some modicum of evidence to support this argument as every single known entity surrounding or involved with the production and release of MMORPGs disagree with you and have labeled the game a success.

Until someone demonstrates proof beyond "me and my two friends", this is little more then hyperbole and conjecture.