Casual Player Looking for Guild

Masonheart

Hello,

I'm looking for a guild to help teach me about SWTOR and how to be more effective at it, as well as teaming up to run missions.

I am not completely new to MMOs, but most of my experience is from playing Eve Online for the past six years.

I am a casual player. No regular play schedule, but if I am on it is usually between 6 and 10 PM Pacific time on weekdays. Weekends it could be any time.

I have one character of each class, so eight total. My highest level character is a Jedi Knight - level 25. Most of my other characters are between level 10 and 15. One exception being my Republic Trooper who I think is still only level 4.

I'm hoping to find a guild of mature players. I am 37-years-old, myself. I detest greifing or harassing other players and do not want a guild that allows such.

I need a guild that is OK with casual play.

I would prefer a guild that uses voice comms.

I would prefer a guild that runs characters on both sides, not limited to Republic or Empire.

If it sounds like I would fit in your guild, please reply here, or contact Ilandrin in-game. That's my Jedi Knight character.

Thanks.

Try Alpha Strike Force! We are open to all levels of experience and have a plethora of experienced members willing to answer questions.

We use Teamspeak 3 and always have people on regardless of what time you login. Although we don't have an age requirement most of us are around mid-30s and the only thing we ask from our members is adherence to our Code of Conduct.

We have Imperial and Republic sides and we're definitely cool with casual gaming. It's all about having fun after all!

You can read more about our guild on this section of our website. If you have any questions please feel free to post on our guest forums or send me a message.

My in-game name is Elrike. Hope to hear from you soon!

Hello,

Feel free to check out Republic Champions/ Legion Of Champions - http://republicchampions.enjin.com. We are small (stress the word small) all adult guild that encourages our members to participate in whatever aspects of the game they enjoy most. We are very casual and always looking for new players. Check out our website for more info or feel free to send me a pm. Hope to hear from you.

Edited by Katnipper

Hello, if you are still looking, we are currently recruiting for Driven to Conquer. Although we are mainly looking for players at or near 50, we are not against bringing somebody that is looking to learn into the fold. We have teamspeak 3 for voice coms and have a team that is dedicated to teaching anybody that wants to learn better rotations, their class, etc. Please feel free to shoot me an in game mail if you want more information, and you can also check out my recruiting post on this page.

Look forward to hearing from you,

Zyralon

Hello There. You may have found a guild already however, incase it does not work out for you, Mosaic might be a good fit.

I'm hoping to find a guild of mature players. I am 37-years-old, myself. I detest greifing or harassing other players and do not want a guild that allows such.

Most of our players fit in the 25-40 year range, married, and have kids of their own. We have in fact kicked others out of the guild for harassing and just being a complete douche because it is something we just do not take kindly too. We do have fun in chat as there is a lot of adult humor so it can be well... colorful at times I guess you could say

I need a guild that is OK with casual play.

We are a guild which puts emphasis on casual play

I would prefer a guild that uses voice comms.

We do have an active ventrillo for all members to use if they wish

I would prefer a guild that runs characters on both sides, not limited to Republic or Empire.

We have a guild on both sides. Mosaic for the republic side and Dark Mosaic for our Imperial brethren. We also hold weekly guild runs which swaps between Fridays and Saturdays each week and then swaps per month for faction. We just finished up our Imperial side with February and March hits up our Republic month for the guild runs.

You can find our more about Mosaic by visiting our website here or head to our recruitment thread located here