Where can i get that armor?

ShenLongKazama

If it is indeed the Traditional Brocart Vestment then it does come from Synthweaving as it is something one of my Synthweaving toons can make. The look on Republic side however differs from that and looks like the moddable gear found on Voss.

If it is indeed the Traditional Brocart Vestment then it does come from Synthweaving as it is something one of my Synthweaving toons can make. The look on Republic side however differs from that and looks like the moddable gear found on Voss.

I saw an imperial player with that robe so it's obvious it can be obtained. Now i only know that it's Light Armor and probably level 36-40 but still not the place where to get it. That player, don't know if it was a he or she, said that the robe can be obtained by completing a certain quest, which that doofus can't remember. :confused:

If it is in fact from a synthweaving schematic then your best chance of finding it would probably be Underworld Trading missions within that level range.

I tried with no luck. Already did over 50 UWT Missions with no success. Perhaps i should aim for certain rewards and missions. But still nothing.