BioWare, stupid or just incompetent?

Modredus

First you put garbage in the game which serves absolutely NO purpose except to drain players’ money and make everyone mad as hell.

Your “Viral Residue”, Perfect Carbonic Crystal” and “Hollinium”, come on, what was your thinking behind that debacle?

Why in the world would you put some trash like that in the game in the first place?

You also made the nodes harder to find, and fewer of them, then you reward us with “Criticals” which give us this crap?

Having to spend 3240 credits and over 1 hour time frame to send companions out on a Rich mission , hoping to get some nice materials, and they come back with these? What the hell were you on when you thought THAT idea up?

Oh, so you post a note advising us that you were removing the Perfect Carbonic Crystal and Hollinium from the companions’ mission results and have “implemented” the Viral Residue into crafting schematics. And, you have “RAISED” the vendor price on those to “compensate” the players’ lost credits from the missions.

Now isn’t that just peachy keen!

Even with these “fixes”, you fail! You should never have put them into the game at all, and your “fixes” fall way too short. Just raising the vendor price “a bit” doesn’t come close to equaling the loss revenue of those who were trying to gather the better materials to craft items or sell to earn credits.

Vendor Trash is exactly that, “VENDOR TRASH”!

You really want to correct your massive screw-up on this?

First, drop all three of them from the game completely, not just from mission returns but in the in-game nodes also. Then just make those three items tradable to the vendor for the other materials which the players should have gotten from the missions and nodes.

Maybe: Two green materials for one of those materials; one for one trade for those to the blue materials; and two of those for one purple material.

That would be fair to the players who have suffered because of this garbage! The player themselves would decide which materials they needed.

Isn’t that the RIGHT thing to do!

Or, maybe the players should all just decide to play “Free to Play” for a few months to make up for the losses they suffered under this crap??

Now that IS a thought!

NOTHING speaks results better than loss of revenue, right?

So what is it going to be?

Edited by Modredus

NOTHING speaks results better than loss of revenue, right?

So what is it going to be?

Uh huh. Heard it all before. Last July you said:

"My money and I will choose the highway!"

Yet you are still here. If you want to unsub and leave, do so. But stop with the empty threats. No one cares.

It really doesn't bother me that much. If I get something I can't use or that isn't useable I can either:

(1) Choose to save it in case at a later date it is useable or

(2) Sell it to a vendor or something.

Nothing to get so upset over.

I can easily remake the credits by doing dailys.