New CPU

Turtlehat

I am getting a new cpu soon and i was wondering and i was wondering if there is any way to transfer the game from one cpu to another? I know i can just redownload it on my new pc but that would take about 2 days cause my internet is really slow. if there is a good way of transferring the game please let me know.

Pretty sure he means Computer, and not CPU, stop trolling him =P

From personal experience with MMO's, they all (or most atleast) seem to be mobile.

Meaning if you change it from 1 HDD to another HDD, or put your current HDD in a different computer, it should work without any problems.

If it does not, some simple regediting should do the trick, but if you move the HDD to a new PC which has a clean reg. it should not be a problem at all.

I smiled. Dude you probably wanna get a professional to change your CPU, or else you can pretty much wave goodbye to your PC it if this is your knowledge to hardware

Hehe, I agree with this statement. Even if the OP changes the motherboard and cpu out it would not do anything to information stored on your hard drive. The worst outcome would be a windows repair that may be needed after switching around your hardware which still will not erase your game (and likely will not be necessary anyway) :jawa_wink: