Twi'lek bug?

DarthKrethorn

Hello has anyone else noticed that after the 1.2 patch the twi'lek who wear helmets that are able to be seen without cutting their tails of don't show anymore.

Example my sorcerer who is a twi'lek and wears the Death's Claw social set from Taris, the helmet was fully visible post patch but now its hidden even when i chose to show head slot. And then on my juggernaut Vette who had a similar helmet but with added glasses also does not show the helmet.

Same. I had a Columi Field Medic's (the cowboy hat), and not it is permanently hidden regardless of what I select for the "Hide Head Slot" option. Graphically, my cloak and twi'lek tails "waft" each time I select the button.

Yeah it's a bug mate. Several threads have been opened in the Customer Service forum, but I have yet to see a reply from a Customer Service Rep. They updated their list of known issues yesterday but the head gear bug wasn't added to the list..

I also submitted in-game tickets on the day after patch and they were forwarded to the development team. I'm willing to bet it will be fixed in the maintenance tonight. Cross your fingers! :)