Showing ger on companions instead of customization

Gromon

This is about companions and showing their gear they are wearing. We players put alot of time to gear also our companions but on Khem Val (might other companions too, i do not know them all) you do not see any gear. Only when you buy the Customization from the Companion Customization Vendor then you change the look.

Might it looks awesome and might on the droids you see more details that you see that we added more guns or more shiny things on them what they can show off.

So why not showing the gear they are wearing what they have as gear on those companions aswell?

Do we not like to see Khem Val, M1-4X, Scorpio, T7-01, Blizz (i can be wrong on this one) and might more companions where you can't see the gear they have.

Do we like to see those companions also with your favorite and awesomes gear and that you do not see just the Customization?

Well for me personally, Hell yeah.... let see the badd *** gear on Khem Val!!!!

Edited by Gromon
wrong title, made a mistake

Maybe if there was an option to toggle the appearance of your companion's gear on or off. There are some characters that I really don't want to see gear on, such as Khem Val, and others that I do. A toggle companion gear visibility option would be nice. Edited by Tomb-Stone

I would like to see at least SOME features change when different armors are equipped, but I know that for certain lore reasons some races (Khem Vals race, Trandoshans and Wookiees for example) they dont wear the same kind of armor 'humans' do. For droids, most of what you equip on them are internal components so they wouldnt show up anyway. They'd have to make a race-specific graphic for every non-class restricted armor in the game on the off chance you equip it on a companion though, and I'd rather they work on more important things.