Into the Darkness PVP

DarkCyanide

well there goes any of you and your guild's credibility

Pretty much, if you and your guild are really that sensitive that you can't handle some trash talk then any competitive scene, like the pvp scene, isn't the place for you. Trash talk, calling people out etc. is what keeps the pvp competitive on any server. If your players are really that sensitive they shouldn't be doing ranked, there is also an ignore feature for a reason.

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You are deliberately exploiting the system to get what you want and by doing so you're depriving me and many others from doing what we want. So you get your way and the rest of us can suck it? You're forcing legit teams to sit in an empty wz.

It's ridiculous. You're wasting everyone's time to get gear that doesn't matter because you don't play against anyone. Just finish the game and you'll get better. If you want a handicap, we could play you naked. We're here to help. Edited by ecaron

This ***** getting annoying. People who actually want to play rateds arent getting games because you guys quit right away. This happened to SB like 5 times and ~3 times to us last night. The queue system isn't the best but maybe you guys could get together when it isn't "primetime"?

You'll probably learn more qing with the same core or 8 members instead of complete randoms...

Edited by Robpwnz

If you're really trying to train and get better then you should play whichever team you get matched up against. Otherwise after you've finished manipulating the queue systems flaws and you all have maxed out elite warhero gear you'll still get rolled because you haven't learned how to play against a well organized team.

If you're really trying to train and get better then you should play whichever team you get matched up against. Otherwise after you've finished manipulating the queue systems flaws and you all have maxed out elite warhero gear you'll still get rolled because you haven't learned how to play against a well organized team.

i train ho's

fo sho

Until Into the Darkness actually nuts up and plays other teams they will continue to get **** on. You say you wont play 'mean' guilds. What constitutes mean? People who beat you because you have no desire to get better at the game or people who call you awful because you waste people's time. You know whats not fun? Sitting in an empty Civil War because a single guild refuses to compete and abuses a flawed system. Stop being cowards. You won't actually get hurt by losing a warzone, you may actually get better and learn something in the process.

What exactly are you gearing up to do? You don't need min/max 63s to leave Warzones.

So upon reading this thread, I can see what people are finally talking about when they said "win trading" its not Win Trading in the literal sense, people are just unhappy that they Q into Ranked WZs to have fun and enjoy the company of their fellow guildmates only to get stuck in an empty WZ whenever they have they are unfortunate enough to run into Darkness ;)

I believe that is a problem, that should be fixed, but its not right to call them win traders, call them WZ leavers or say they are ruining the ranked Q system, its not really trading anyone but you the person left in the empty WZ a win. I have grouped with these guys in rated, and they don't win trade when they get their own guild. They play to win, that being said I can see that's not really the point of the thread.

When Taisia says "mean" guilds he means people that spam general chat, or spam members in tells calling Darkness Win Traders or other derogatory things, and he does kind of have a point. That's not being "competitive" and keeping PvP alive, or any other BS you want to call it. That's just being unreasonable, and a if the other team sticks people like that with an empty WZ then that is within the game mechanics to do, so it's not really the fault of the Darkness but more so the people who feel it necessary to bag on them both publicly and privately.

This is now a small game. With an even smaller niche of Rated PVP guilds, since you have to be a subscriber, and most people are generally put off by playing Rated games within the first few games because they get facerolled by teams that have been around the block and sit in Q's for hours just licking their lips waiting for more fresh meat, it would be nice if Darkness started just taking any Q that pops. Its kind of crappy to make the other teams sit in an empty WZ when they want to play ranked WZs too but keep running into Darkness trying to play with themselves. But on the same note, its just as ****** for all the other teams to start rumors, and spam, and be rude to the members of the guild for doing that, it seem's its a catch 22, the more you spam and send nasty tells the more Darkness seems to become isolationist, if the other teams were more inclusive the WZ leavers would feel bad about leaving, but to snub an enemy is to raise up a friend.

Can't the GMs of the few guilds meet on a neutral voice speak and hash out their differences like adults? with so few people actually playing Ranked WZs it would be best for everyone involved if they did. I remember when BioWare called all the guilds, together for the Guild Summit, it was a time that would have allowed mediation on equal terms, but that's unlikely to happen again, so you guys just need to work it out. It will be better for everyone, including the Ranked Scene in general on The Bastion. This used to be THE PvP server around here, its sad that its fallen so far, you don't see stupid **** like this on POT5 forums, its just actual competitive banter.

thanks

So upon reading this thread, I can see what people are finally talking about when they said "win trading" its not Win Trading in the literal sense, people are just unhappy that they Q into Ranked WZs to have fun and enjoy the company of their fellow guildmates only to get stuck in an empty WZ whenever they have they are unfortunate enough to run into Darkness ;)

I believe that is a problem, that should be fixed, but its not right to call them win traders, call them WZ leavers or say they are ruining the ranked Q system, its not really trading anyone but you the person left in the empty WZ a win. I have grouped with these guys in rated, and they don't win trade when they get their own guild. They play to win, that being said I can see that's not really the point of the thread.

When Taisia says "mean" guilds he means people that spam general chat, or spam members in tells calling Darkness Win Traders or other derogatory things, and he does kind of have a point. That's not being "competitive" and keeping PvP alive, or any other BS you want to call it. That's just being unreasonable, and a if the other team sticks people like that with an empty WZ then that is within the game mechanics to do, so it's not really the fault of the Darkness but more so the people who feel it necessary to bag on them both publicly and privately.

This is now a small game. With an even smaller niche of Rated PVP guilds, since you have to be a subscriber, and most people are generally put off by playing Rated games within the first few games because they get facerolled by teams that have been around the block and sit in Q's for hours just licking their lips waiting for more fresh meat, it would be nice if Darkness started just taking any Q that pops. Its kind of crappy to make the other teams sit in an empty WZ when they want to play ranked WZs too but keep running into Darkness trying to play with themselves. But on the same note, its just as ****** for all the other teams to start rumors, and spam, and be rude to the members of the guild for doing that, it seem's its a catch 22, the more you spam and send nasty tells the more Darkness seems to become isolationist, if the other teams were more inclusive the WZ leavers would feel bad about leaving, but to snub an enemy is to raise up a friend.

Can't the GMs of the few guilds meet on a neutral voice speak and hash out their differences like adults? with so few people actually playing Ranked WZs it would be best for everyone involved if they did. I remember when BioWare called all the guilds, together for the Guild Summit, it was a time that would have allowed mediation on equal terms, but that's unlikely to happen again, so you guys just need to work it out. It will be better for everyone, including the Ranked Scene in general on The Bastion. This used to be THE PvP server around here, its sad that its fallen so far, you don't see stupid **** like this on POT5 forums, its just actual competitive banter.

thanks

Upon reading this statement, I've concluded there is no hope in curing stupid.

I believe that is a problem, that should be fixed, but its not right to call them win traders, call them WZ leavers or say they are ruining the ranked Q system, I have grouped with these guys in rated, and they don't win trade when they get their own guild.

lmfao you've gotta be kidding me

Edited by EatenByDistance

I was trying to just sit back and watch th show but....

"They don't win trade when they get their own guild"

The irony... do you see it?

And more power to Into the Darkness... It appears as if they're trying to become more competitive however they need to pull their head outta their a**.

I don't know if it's been mentioned but they think that most of us hack and they don't understand simple things as interceding to stealthers....

To them it looks like hacks... they have some work to do.

Edited by UGLYMRJ

thanks

Wow...maybe you should stick to Solitaire.