Ideas and suggestions

Aroch

Important suggestion!

I have detected a biggest mistake made by almost every game I had the chance to play with and instantly it make the player to lose all interest. The problem is that the players put a lot of time developing their characters and work hard to get good items. At some point the game must have an expansion to make the game move-on and its ok like that… But the problem is here… when the game expansion come out all the items that players have strongly worked for to get are now poor item and the new items are often easy to get and much stronger… any new players can now be as strong as the players who as pass many hours grinding is avatar.. All this work the players did seems to be a waste of time and the interest of the game is lost ... if I can suggest an idea ... when it will be the time for a expansion make items that the player have obtained with hard work matter… example: gives a bonus on future expansion items or else... that way everyone will be happy and it will be fair for all players.

TX.

Aroch

My, it smells of World of Warcraft in here, all of a sudden. :rolleyes:

As well as obviousness. Personally, I hope that seeing as how the game already has done away with most of my mmo pet peeves, it will get this one right as well.

Amen to that, kultaseni. Killstealing? Gone. Ninja looting? Gone. Ability to countertroll? In place and ready for use. :D