hk-51

Dazovits

Does he look like a tanking droid to you? Cause he sure as hell doesn't look like one to me.

He looks like HK-47 And imo HK-47 could do damn near anything... Not to mention his talk with Revan about how he could have stopped any attack that his former apprentice could have imposed. Which makes body guard come to mind along with his assassination protocol. Also, in Kotor II we where shown ( even if it where just a bit of a joke ) how HK-47 could be fitted with modules to improve him, which in-fact completely altered him. To be a peace loving hippy none the less.

Now for more on your question with a direct answer.

Answer; If you think that a droids looks is not his armor then you are a fool, and seeing how his armor can be interchanged you are nothing but a common troll meatbag. And a rather bad one I might add...

Edited by Dazovits

Does he look like a tanking droid to you? Cause he sure as hell doesn't look like one to me.

His build isn't all that different to SCORPIO's, and she's a tank. And since when does "looking" like a tank count for anything anyway? We have two squishy little half-pint critter companions who are tanks, and Corso looks like a mildly strong gust of wind would blow him over. :)

I think it would be cool if you could buy some kind of module or customization that gives HK a tanking option (maybe something from the Czerka reputation vendors or something). I love rolling with HK, but generally like to use a tank companion. It's not a deal-breaker for me or anything, I could take it or leave it. Would be a nice option, though.

Edited by PLynkes

Is HK-51 worth getting and how much did he cost?

Hk requires first a level 50 character and then you have to do a quest first. After you complete the quest which also

requires hunting for parts on various planets and two flashpoints (one normal and one hardmode) then and only then can you use credits or cartel coins to unlock him per character. There is not a account wide unlock.

Cost per character credit wise 1m

Cost per character cartel coins wise 350

To me it was worth the time and effort.