Im just sad..thats all no rage.

Canuk

Really wanted to joing my gaming friends i have been with for 9 years and level with them as i always have im 42 and don't solo alot. We always make it to endgame together and im really going to miss that and the camraderie.

Only 2 of us i in the whole guild who ordered later (nov 16th for me) because we were just to busy working in the summer.

Listening on TS as they group up and do the elite quests and "ding" when they level just somehow makes me sad.

I really wish Bioware could have been quicker with this, i might have caught up to some of them. Not flaming or anything just upset i couldnt go into this mmo the same way i have in all previous 4 mmo's ive played and build that group unity through leveling we always had.

You guys think there is a chance mid november gets in tommorow? Looks like they had alot of pre-orders in november so im doubtful with how slow they have been going.

Anyway have fun whoever got in, hope you enjoy it. Wish i was as excited now as i was 3 days ago.

Sadface

Really wanted to joing my gaming friends i have been with for 9 years and level with them as i always have im 42 and don't solo alot. We always make it to endgame together and im really going to miss that and the camraderie.

Only 2 of us i in the whole guild who ordered later (nov 16th for me) because we were just to busy working in the summer.

Listening on TS as they group up and do the elite quests and "ding" when they level just somehow makes me sad.

I really wish Bioware could have been quicker with this, i might have caught up to some of them. Not flaming or anything just upset i couldnt go into this mmo the same way i have in all previous 4 mmo's ive played and build that group unity through leveling we always had.

You guys think there is a chance mid november gets in tommorow? Looks like they had alot of pre-orders in november so im doubtful with how slow they have been going.

Anyway have fun whoever got in, hope you enjoy it. Wish i was as excited now as i was 3 days ago.

Sadface

Aww man cheer up. You're gonna look like a sad panda. Think of it this way, you'll prolly be in latest tomorrow at this rate and you'll catch up to 'em. C'mon, big Jawa smile :jawa_biggrin:

Thanks for the honesty. If more people could simply fess up that they're anxious to play and a bit peeved that they can't yet, instead of trying to rationalize and bully and literally lie about what they understood about what early access was.. the world would honestly be nicer today.

Sadface

I got gaming buddies I've been gaming with for 10+ years too. We got lives and jobs and stuff. We leveled together in DAOC, CoH/COV, WoW, and other games. Not all of us could play at the same time due to the previously mentioned lives and jobs and stuff. We worked around it like I'm sure you have had to do with your gaming buddies of 9 years. Two of them got in yesterday. I dont expect myself to get in till Friday or Satuday. Yet we've already worked around it.

Edited by BrimstoneAshe

Sadface

sending you some strong force.

its not rage or anger, its dissapointment and sadness.

yeah im not mad thats for sure just dissapointed. Wish i had that new "car" feeling like usual with a new game. But thats my fault for being busy and not paying attention. Just feel kinda like im being punished somehow (which is dumb i know) for commiting to another mmo at my age.

Well hopefully the game is solo friendly for us old farts who usually have a young person around to help us out, pray for me to get in tommorow i dont have to work and some of my friends do, so i may be able to make some headway on em if the bioware stars align and the force is with me.

Okay... Comparison time:

I've got two (maybe three) friends who are also waiting to play this game with me. If I get EGA before they do... I'll not play and wait for them to join me. If they get EGA before me, they're going to wait for me.

Because that's what friendship means to us.

I understand the feeling. My issue is that I am in, but working like mad this week. I play with a bunch of UK friends but I moved back to the US some months back because my life took a turn. Now I'm on an EU server but work during EST hours so by the time I can get on in the evening it's the middle of the night for my friends. Once the launch excitement fades I know they will not be on during ludicrous hours any longer. They will no doubt be far ahead of me and I'll be a slowpoke. I'm a bit sad like you are, but not angry about it.

You just have to be like a palm tree and bend to the winds of change. Nothing lasts forever. :)

im sorry Shadyne, what server will you be(maybe you can join mine) and maybe we can level together. Hate to see someone with no friends at christmas time. Its only a game remember, and if we don't like the leveling without our friends we can try to make new ones. If that doesnt work we can go play the other games with other people.

At the end of the day its not worth feeling bad around christmas.

Send me a pm if you need to talk, i have lots of friends and could use another anytime.

Edited by Canuk

yeah im not mad thats for sure just dissapointed. Wish i had that new "car" feeling like usual with a new game. But thats my fault for being busy and not paying attention. Just feel kinda like im being punished somehow (which is dumb i know) for commiting to another mmo at my age.

Well hopefully the game is solo friendly for us old farts who usually have a young person around to help us out, pray for me to get in tommorow i dont have to work and some of my friends do, so i may be able to make some headway on em if the bioware stars align and the force is with me.

You are not alone my friend. I feel for ya. Hope everything works out at the end.

P.S. (Old fart as well)

If i would have asked im sure some would have waited, but i am not the type to hold back someone really excited to have fun and enjoy their holiday time.

I was really hoping bioware would somehow let us all in today (couldnt even sleep lol), its just so frustrating checking every day and then not getting in. But i made my bed now i have to lay in it.

They made a great game im sure just wish we could have had a better feeling about it going into it.

Edited by Canuk

If i would have asked im sure some would have waited, but i am not the type to hold back someone really excited to have fun and enjoy their holiday time.

I was really hoping bioware would somehow let us all in today (couldnt even sleep lol), its just so frustrating checking every day and then not getting in. But i made my bed now i have to lie in it.

They made a great game im sure just wish we could have had a better feeling about it going into it.

My deadline is tomorrow (15th) if I'm not in, I'm going to be severly dissapointed. So here's hoping for tomorrow. And I'm sure (or hoping) you'll get in as well.