[Spoilers] Give us "the Mandalorian" Title

Libertine

From just completing the Act I? I wouldn't agree.

But if there were more quests or a new FP. Yes.

While I see your logic it that it maybe should be harder to become a Mandalorian it does make sense that we *could* get the Mandalorian title just from completing chapter 1 in the currently designed story... Because completing chapter 1 you can choose to take Mandalore's invitation to become a Mandalorian.

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
From just completing the Act I? I wouldn't agree.

But if there were more quests or a new FP. Yes.

It's cute that you've always thought a Mandalorian title is somehow too prestigious to be merely awarded to you in the chapter one finale.

Edited by Tifski

in agreement with the rest, end of chap 3 on my marauder *bam* darth title unlocked, end of chapter 3 on my merc, glitch bug, ilum doesnt work, pff haha no title! like, cmon, nothing? we get the invasive sized Grand Champion of the la di da but damn, im having to pvp to get a cool title

Mandalorian Crusader title already exists.

You have to complete all Hardmode flashpoints without dieing.

BTW that was a lie but - Is it "that hard" Bioware to think of a tilte and way of getting it that encourages team work and co-operation.

seriously bioware ... Mandalore himself makes us mandalorian and we dont get a title that actually identifies us as such ?

Gief "the Mandalorian" Title!!!

:D

/signed

I was kinda pissed off by this once Mandalore made you a Mandalorian.

This reminds me of the time when the player base voted what title to recieve from the Order 66 slayer collection..

Jedi Slayer

Bane of the Jedi

Purge Trooper

Force Insensitive

Force insensitive won -_-

Just because it's a popular idea doesn't make it a good one... I don't want to see 100 people with the title Herp Derp the Mandalorian.

no