GTN Search Box: Short Cut?

Canavet

When I am in general chat and looking to form a group for a particular mission..... I can hold down the shift key.. Click on the mission and it automatically appears in the general chat. So I was wondering if there was a similar option for the GTN search box. There are times when I want to check the value of items that I have in my inventory. Having the option to hold shift and click on the item with it appearing in the search box would be very helpful when you have a dozen or more items you want to check the value on.

Are there any short cuts to help with this????

There are none. The GTM interface is very simplistic. Players have been asking for changes since day one with no response from the devs.

That being said, personally, I have gotten pretty fast at typing in partial names and then creating filters with the drop down menus to get what I want to show up in the listings section. It just takes a little practice.

It would be awesome if when you dropped your sale item in the GTN box it would then list all the identical items already for sale & their prices with your items sell price pre-populated at like 5% less than the lowest price. Then you could either change the list price of your item or just click 'SELL'.