Question of the Day 4/4/2013

EricMusco

• Dev Post

It is that time of the day...question time!

How are you going to spend your last Double XP weekend before Rise of the Hutt Cartel?

Getting my level 35 Assassin to 50! I spent so much time with planetary content and Flashpoints on my Marauder last weekend I think I may PvP and space my way to 50 this time!

How about you?

-eric

I wish I could get online so I could play. Going on 4 days now that my client keeps crashing and still no help from tech support... Funny thing is I'm not the only one there are ALOT of people having this problem and it REALLY seems like no one is doing anything about it. When I call Tech support they tell me to watch this forum but there has been ONE thread about it.... ONE. Seems like it's not a big deal... This game went FTP for a reason. I'm starting to understand why. :mad:

well... I've been preparing for Rise of the Hutt Cartel by maxing out bank tabs, getting legacy perks, getting lvl 50 equipment for ALL companions so that I can switch between them a bunch.

This weekend I'm going to get all my HK units to 6k affection with gifts and do all dailies on all characters without turning in quests. If you've guessed why... its so that I can turn them in all at once on the 9th and get an extra jump on leveling :)

With all this double xp. I am amazed

At first I only had 3 50's

Jedi Guardian, Sith Jugg, and a Sith Mara (retired, I like juggs better) I had a 38 Scoundrel and a 27 Sorc.

Now with all the Double Xp

I have:

50 Guardian

50 Jugg

50 Mara

50 Sorc

50 Scoundrel

38 Shadow

14 Vanguard

11 Sniper

16 Powertech

Edited by Magnusheart

Have a scoundrel sitting at level 48. Going to just finish that off to start. Then I have a sage in the mid to upper 30s, a vanguard about the same, then a guardian maybe around 20 or so that I will spread it out to by switching as they out level their gear. My gunslinger buying gear to keep up all the way to 50 drained all my other toons creds.

Finish leveling my operative or at least get his legacy buff, just 10 levels to go!

Then I'll have a 50 Mercenary, Sorcerer, Assassin, Juggernaut, and Operative. I have a sniper and marauder in their teens...maybe one day.

Getting my Sentinel lvl42 to 50, having done my jugs and Maras Class quest I Love the angle of the Sentinel's story and how they kinda intertwine, excellent job Bioware.

My Smuggler was higher than my Sent but I enjoyed my Mara more than my op, so that's the way I went

I had 5 level 50 characters before the double xp weekends started. I managed to get my sorcerer from 25 to 48 finished ch 3 but left him on 48 to farm some more wz commendations. Same with my sentinel which been on 31 now 48.

I might work on my trooper which is currently 21, if i got the time I'll get him up to 48 as well :).

Quick question, there is still no reward for getting legacy level up to 50, right? because i might hit 50 this weekend as well. :/