Supreme Mogul pack; I spy...

Anyone who's checked their e-mail recently knows that Bioware has announced a new pack. So, what can we see from the image?

*Mira's armor from KOTOR 2

*Appears to be Agent armor from the Nar Shaddaa Specialty goods vendor in red

*Appears to be Dark Acolyte robes, kind of like Ffon wears in the SI storyline except black

*Appears to be more Huttball armor, but has a helmet that kind of looks like Darth Vader...?

*New weapons

*A new mount

*A new ship pet

Anyone who's checked their e-mail recently knows that Bioware has announced a new pack. So, what can we see from the image?

*Mira's armor from KOTOR 2

*Appears to be Agent armor from the Nar Shaddaa Specialty goods vendor in red

*Appears to be Dark Acolyte robes, kind of like Ffon wears in the SI storyline except black

*Appears to be more Huttball armor, but has a helmet that kind of looks like Darth Vader...?

*New weapons

*A new mount

*A new ship pet

Mira's Kotor 2 armor.

Red outfit I think is another Kotor outfit.

Republic/Empire Huttball uniform.

Toy Sarlac Pit heal item.

Copper color crystal. more you know. ;)

Here is a pic.

http://i.imgur.com/56mRgpL.jpg

Edited by Magnusheart

Copper color crystal?

Yep. Code: itm.mod.color_crystal.att_crit.copper.artifact.basemod_08 In-game Translation: Advanced Copper Eviscerating Crystal

Wonders of knowing your game inside and out in code. Rarely been wrong, and Ive made over 20mill on the Contraband packs knowing what was in what.

Edited by Magnusheart

I kinda can't wait till they get all KOTOR/KOTOR 2 armors outta way so we can hopefully see some more new original designs.

I'm still waiting on the generic tan Jedi tunic and Sith Governer armor from the Endar Spire. I was so devestated I couldn't get either of those in KOTOR I modded them in >.>

Yep. Code: itm.mod.color_crystal.att_crit.copper.artifact.basemod_08 In-game Translation: Advanced Copper Eviscerating Crystal

Wonders of knowing your game inside and out in code. Rarely been wrong, and Ive made over 20mill on the Contraband packs knowing what was in what.

You think is the closest we'll have to a red cartel crystal or will it be orange again? Copper is kind of a iffy color to pinpoint.

Any sign of Covert Head piece coming?

I've been wanting a simple and sleek hood-up chestpiece for my Warrior, looks like this pack may be the ticket! So excited. :)

That KOTOR outfit is really nice too. Shame it'd look so festive on my red Twi'lek. :p

I kinda can't wait till they get all KOTOR/KOTOR 2 armors outta way so we can hopefully see some more new original designs.

I like the KOTOR armors. The more recent "original" designs in this game.....end-game armor.....are gaudy, tacky and don't look good at all. I'd rather have KOTOR armors.

Any sign of Covert Head piece coming?

LOL, you can't be serious. That would be more useless than a jawagram. We have a hide head slot feature....so, in essence, every headpiece is a "covert" headpiece if you want it to be.