Most needed class

LordQbical

Depends on the server really. Some have heaps of tanks and few healers, others have heaps of healers and few tanks. As always, dps aren't really needed for flashpoints etc, however you'll often find it easier to get a permanent raid spot as a dps, because a lot of guilds already have established tanks and healers.

good point about the server. I have noticed that on Jedi Covenant, it seems to go back & forth between healer and tank. I was thinking of making a new character and wanted to make a class that is somewhat needed. I was watching a sage healer today and idk if it was just them, but it sure looked easy.

Class- Imperial Officer

Inspired by Thrawn/Akbar

Class Roles- Buffs/debuffs, control, heal

Story- Imperial Officer starts out in the Imperial Naval Academy, commands his personal ship, upgrades to a destroyer, then upgrades to controlling a certain fleet in the Imperial Navy. Options for the player include why they enlisted (tragic event, power, patriotism, ect)

Why this class when you already have an imperial agent and republic trooper already as officers?

The Imperial Agent had little to do with the Imperial Navy and was a pure spy. The Trooper is an officer of people not ships.