Funniest line in game?

Anysao

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As BH (no it's not the "you're an idiot" line) in the aforementioned scene, right before he tries the mid trick:

Jedi: "Please, drop your weapon and surrender."

BH: "So....does that ever work?"

On Taris:

Torian (rubbing rakghoul filth on his and your armor): Get this coated on.

BH: Ugh! The smell is shorting my helmet's filters!

Gault: No, no! Don't put that stuff on me, I don't, er...this is my best shirt!

Torian: Nice knowing you.

Gault: ...Fine, do what you have to.

The same quest:

Torian: You hear that?

BH: No, what?

Gault: I don't like this.

Torian: High-pitched signal! Trap!

Gault: I hate when I'm right!

Ha ha, these are nice ones! Can't wait to raise my mercenary. :D

Oh, and for the person who did a monkey dungeon chef thing (wow.. That may have been the strangest thing I've ever said. And that's coming from me) please, no sarcastic comments. If you actually read this thread, you make get some chuckles!

I found a funny one. It was with my new smuggler on Quesh with Risha... Talking to my one-night-stand from Taris.

Taris girl: Oh so now you two... Don't worry about it Sister, it was one time.

Risha: Oh so you DO know this girl? You left that part out of the story love-bug.

Me: Oh please, it was back on Taris! You still hated me!

I couldn't help but laugh at the "love-bug" remark. My smuggler NEVER has lady problems! It's just kind of touch-and-go with him. And don't even get me started about the time I skinny dipped with a Sith Lord...

Read the whole thread, but started more than a month ago, so I think this may have been posted, btu I love the line.

Smuggler during the daily missions on Ilum:

No one can be lucky , talented and good looking all the time . . . or so I'm told

Edited by Evgen

Read the whole thread, but started more than a month ago, so I think this may have been posted, btu I love the line.

Smuggler during the daily missions on Ilum:

No one can be lucky , talented and good looking all the time . . . or so I'm told

Ha, that's such a smuggler quote.

I admit that my search of the thread was not exhaustive, but after many many pages I did not see this one that I got last night which had me laughing

My knight reaches Tatooine, and I find myself approaching a Jawa sandcrawler sitting outside Anchorhead.

Kira drops something along the lines of

"Someone should tell the Jawas that no matter how large their sandcrawler, they are still always going to look short... Still, it is a sweet ride, though."

Not sure if posted before, but hearing Talos Drellik (Inquisitor Companion healer) say this brings a smile to my face everytime:

"Are we dead y-- oh my goodness! We won!"

The delivery is just so heartfelt and full of relief, that I can't help smiling at the little archaeologist's line. :)

I admit that my search of the thread was not exhaustive, but after many many pages I did not see this one that I got last night which had me laughing

My knight reaches Tatooine, and I find myself approaching a Jawa sandcrawler sitting outside Anchorhead.

Kira drops something along the lines of

"Someone should tell the Jawas that no matter how large their sandcrawler, they are still always going to look short... Still, it is a sweet ride, though."

I love Kira so much at these times.

Talos Drellik "I'm an archeologist, not a fighter"....the tone in which he says it adds to the quality.

I did chuckle the first time I heard it.

He's an archaeologist, a servant, a healer, and many more. But he is no soldier. Not in the slightest.

There is a fantastic line in the Smuggler starting zone where the Smuggler cons a dude into leaving a computer by pretending the base is under attack.

There's another great one on The Essless where, when confronted by the Sith boss, the Smuggler basically says "Hey, you force dudes fight it out. This has nothing to do with me."

BH - around about Balmorra.

"Say that again....To my blaster!"

Great line anyway, but really fitting if you're playing mostly dark side choices.

Two of my guild members report hearing "Everyone knows that Boba Bett invented the number 4 ." - though yet to be verified.

Playing the complete disbeliever on Voss yields some great one-liners. Almost worth the whole grind just to do it again!