Feedback Request: Moddable Outfits

JovethGonzalez

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh I'll toss it out there. The Rakata Operative armor. I'm sure there are many jedi out there which would love that hooded outfit, particularly the mask. Heck you could easily skin that thing to make Revan armor. Edited by Selvec

I would definitely like to see the marauder class reflect what is being shown on on the website/promo materials (hood up! no skirts please). I have recently subscribed to this game as I enjoyed my time with the free-to-play and saw my money's worth with the subscription. After browsing through the vendors I found the armour selection to be quite disappointing and searched the internet for people's opinions on this matter. I was quite surprised to multiple concerns being brought up since this game launched without any response from the developers.

I am certain the studio has probably had countless discussions regarding this matter but I find it quite disappointing that the community has not been involved in this process. This feedback request thread is definitely in the right direction and hope to see actual dialogue between community and developers so that we can shape this into an ideal Star Wars game!

so true. i have played as a marauder sense the last 2 Beta arrived and i got to say i agree with you. i even went so far to buy the Destroyer armor set from cartel market and with the mask of nihilus and 2 purple lightsabers and the sith Throne i just stopped to complain about the gear. i love how epic he looks. now my sith assassin was okay she had the super expensive supreme sith inquisitor robe and now she has the helmet that you get before going to tatooine and the red armor robe you can buy from cartel store. she is one strong sith now.

tbh i love how bioware has done with teh cartel store. i really just want the sith warrior armor from the hope CGI trailer.

One thing I would adore to see, is the headset medium armor look, you can make it in blues and purples (around 30-35ish range) Agents at the moment have horrid looking helms and I've yet to have ANY of them showing. they are just that bad.

The headset looks nice and something you'd expect an agent type to be wearing.

hy, pls add following as adaptive gear:

- Acolyte Vestments (its a crafting gear, but one of the rar style sith robes)

- Saber Marshal's Robe

- even all robes from republic side in black, black/red, scarlet, scarlet/black, dark-blue, dark-blue/black, blue/grey, violett, violett/black (just robes without any decorations on it)

- we want Vibro-Swords from Knights of the old Republic!! Double-Vibro-Swords!!

Did you forgot your own story? At a late past, Sith never wear lightsabers, they wear

Vibro-Swords and soak them with her evil might, because cristals dont look for Sith,

only Jedi can find them. So at all past time, Sith wear Vibro-Swords. Not even more.

And we don't want World of Warcraft look a like gear!! We're Jedi, we're Sith! WE WANT STAR WARS (and your great job on KotoR)

Edited by Avoka

A different dancer outfit.

The two cloth pieces hanging down over the bottoms of all of them are old. Either remove them or attach them to the dancer bottom that way they do not show up if you choose to match the top with something else.

Hood down variants of the following heavy armour chest pieces, Indignation, Battle Expulsors, Battlelord, Exalted Guardian, Vindicator, Primeval Paragon/Vindicator, Pathfinder, Gladiator.

The above represent a cross section of available looks for Jedi Knight characters, even if there is a hood down system coming... And I grow ever sceptical, if its on the same list as chat bubbles... You will still make a fat wad of cash as hundreds of players have been calling out for them from launch.

Basically, as far as Jedi Knights go, the need for hood down armours has gotten ridiculous, if you want to know what would sell, ANY of the traditional heavy armour pieces with a hood down option... Some of the gear such as that worn by Korman Reyes as part of the Belsavis heroics, or even the gear worn by the avatar on the character generation screen...

Thanks

Hood down variants of the following heavy armour chest pieces, Indignation, Battle Expulsors, Battlelord, Exalted Guardian, Vindicator, Primeval Paragon/Vindicator, Pathfinder, Gladiator.

The above represent a cross section of available looks for Jedi Knight characters, even if there is a hood down system coming... And I grow ever sceptical, if its on the same list as chat bubbles... You will still make a fat wad of cash as hundreds of players have been calling out for them from launch.

Basically, as far as Jedi Knights go, the need for hood down armours has gotten ridiculous, if you want to know what would sell, ANY of the traditional heavy armour pieces with a hood down option... Some of the gear such as that worn by Korman Reyes as part of the Belsavis heroics, or even the gear worn by the avatar on the character generation screen...

Thanks

The thing is there are some headpieces that will automatically remove the hood of an armor.

The functionality is already in the game. They do not need to create anything new, so I don't understand why it is so hard to make it happen.

A different dancer outfit.

The two cloth pieces hanging down over the bottoms of all of them are old. Either remove them or attach them to the dancer bottom that way they do not show up if you choose to match the top with something else.

This.

My sage wears a Republic Dancer's top with Republic Officer's Pants, and the two dishtowels that hang from her belt look ludicrously dumb.

Also, a variant of the Imperial Dancer's outfit for Republic side would be nice. Maybe blue and silver.

I want to see HEAVY trooper armor which actually looks like HEAVY armor, instead of some silly looking sweat pants. Selection of heavy armor. Armor what one puts on, comes out and opponents see it and go "Holy smoke, I'm leaving!" And no, it does not mean some weird spikes or stupid horns or such, it should look professional, but also mean business, some real power armor.

The thing is there are some headpieces that will automatically remove the hood of an armor.

The functionality is already in the game. They do not need to create anything new, so I don't understand why it is so hard to make it happen.

Understood mate, I guess its the re-skinning that takes the time, I expect a hooded robe with the hood down to display the hood down around the shoulders and upperback. Not to simply turn the hood piece of the model off when toggled, I guess that is what is taking so long, and there will be more than one team involved in the process (art, UI etc) and ghe overuling factor to keep in mind is that the team need to keep the content coming in, so if they devote time to a mechanic it has to pay off..

A cosmetic system was alluded to recently, I forget whom it was, but I would wager that the hood update will roll into that. Or the cartel store will be used in a 'two birds one stone' way go generate RMTs and give us something we are asking for, problem with that is... We all start to look the same.

I will stick with my Indignation set until I can lower the hood.

:)

The one thing I d like to contribute to this is: make all the shop adaptable and mod-able armor (sets or not) level 1! I have played the game from start as was intended, now i have the means to afford bigger and better things and I d enjoy dressing up my new level 1 characters with whatever style i prefer from what is available and being able to buy mod-able-adaptive lvl 1 required to wear, armor/s would go a long way in this respect.

I agree as well, how about putting in new armor in the actual game for people who actually have a sub instead of making up pay even more money to get something.

Don't forget that it was very likely that subscribers' money went into development of the cash shop with armor sets we'll even have to pay extra for...

Don't forget that it was very likely that subscribers' money went into development of the cash shop with armor sets we'll even have to pay extra for...

Yea I know, whats why we had that huge period where we didn't hardly get any updates or any communication. They were busy adding in the cash shop to bleed us even more.

Could someone on the moderation team please re-sticky this invaluable thread? Just because it served the purpose it was initially made for does not mean that it should be dumped in the trash (back of the forums). It's still quite useful if you look at all the additional requests that are being made.

The next list of items that I wish to see added as shells to the Cartel Market are as follows:

• Hooligan's Headgear (Imperial version) that lets hair display. Could be renamed to reflect that it is an Imperial Officer's Hat.
  • RD-06B Eliminator Headgear (Republic version) without the headwrap. Just the hat itself, and lets hair display.
  • TD-07A Blackguard Helmet (Republic version) with just the hat. No goggles, headwrap, or little thing sticking out at the back. Lets hair display.
  • Dread Guard Enforcer's Headgear (Republic version) with just the hat. No headwrap. Lets hair display.
  • Plain robe pants for Jedi Consulars and Sith Inquisitors. Preferably a medium-light or dark grey. A brown version could be made as well.
  • Imperial version of (Premium) Demicot Hat. Those red accents are to die for.
  • The (Premium) Rugged Smuggling set received by Smugglers through missions on Ord Mantell. It's a GREAT looking set, especially the chest piece, but the full set is not available in custom quality.

Edited by Nichos_Ketra