Most POWERFUL Jedi/Sith

Tityn

Darth Plagueis was more powerful then Darth Sidious. He controlled life and death. The only reason Darth Sidious was able to kill he was by getting him drunk and killing him in his sleep. Darth Plagueis created the chosen one and Darth Sidious could nvr learn his secrets.

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Darth Plagueis was more powerful then Darth Sidious. He controlled life and death. The only reason Darth Sidious was able to kill he was by getting him drunk and killing him in his sleep. Darth Plagueis created the chosen one and Darth Sidious could nvr learn his secrets.

I suggest you check out Dark Empire before making such claims. Darth Sidious leaves Plagueis in the dust.

It is also canon that Sidious killed Plagueis when he had the power to do so.

Also, the Force created Anakin.

Nope.Check Darth Gravid.There was no clear progression of power from Darth Bane to Darth Sidious.

Also: EVEN IF THERE WAS,there is no way these sith would be the most powerful even in the SW universe.

I repeat- even there was- and there is not.

Yes,they would be the smartest ,but there is no way they would be the most powerful (one of the most,but not THE MOST)and especially the most evil.Any Dark Lord of the Sith in history would have done the same things and more,if they employed the Rule of Two.

You would be right if the canon didn't disagree with you.

By the end of the EU stuff ((and if Reven and the like are allowed into this then EU Luke Skywalker is)) you have Luke doing crazy stuff right out of Bleech and DBZ.

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Luke_Skywalker

It's weird, in the original movie series, you have the Jedi as powerful, but not basically gods walking the earth powerful. Even in the prequels Jedi Knights and Masters are good but outnumbered even 5-10 to one by droids they get blown away and drop like flies, like at the end of the 2nd movie where the Jedi are in the pit and they are slowly getting overwhelmed by a greater number of blaster wielding foes.

For all of his movie directing sins, Lucus knew that Jedi and the force couldn't be Super Man in a world full of Green Arrows.

It's not until you get the fans of lucus works that Jedi and Sith start doing stupidly powerful things like pulling star destroyers out of orbit, or doing the Bleech flash step and 20 + attacks at the same time moves. I think the series is worse for it in that respect.

Edited by StarMagus

By the end of the EU stuff ((and if Reven and the like are allowed into this then EU Luke Skywalker is)) you have Luke doing crazy stuff right out of Bleech and DBZ.

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Luke_Skywalker

It's weird, in the original movie series, you have the Jedi as powerful, but not basically gods walking the earth powerful. Even in the prequels Jedi Knights and Masters are good but outnumbered even 5-10 to one by droids they get blown away and drop like flies, like at the end of the 2nd movie where the Jedi are in the pit and they are slowly getting overwhelmed by a greater number of blaster wielding foes.

For all of his movie directing sins, Lucus knew that Jedi and the force couldn't be Super Man in a world full of Green Arrows.

It's not until you get the fans of lucus works that Jedi and Sith start doing stupidly powerful things like pulling star destroyers out of orbit, or doing the Bleech flash step and 20 + attacks at the same time moves. I think the series is worse for it in that respect.

To each their own.

I personally love the idea of force-sensitive's having the potential to be very powerful.

It makes the force and the star wars universe vastly more interesting...in my opinion

Edited by VitalityPrime

I don't think there is really anything all that interesting about beings that get as crazy powerful as the later EU stuff had Jedi. I mean I remember watching RotJ and seeing the Emp suddenly have the ability to toss lightening around and thinking oh man this guys SUPER POWERFUL... now.. force lightening is dull and boring and not even all that powerful compared to the other crazy stuff they had to do to top.

DBZ much like Star Wars didn't get more interesting when every Jedi is now over 9000! on the powerscale... it makes everything less magical because the power levels have gone into insane mode.

I don't think there is really anything all that interesting about beings that get as crazy powerful as the later EU stuff had Jedi. I mean I remember watching RotJ and seeing the Emp suddenly have the ability to toss lightening around and thinking oh man this guys SUPER POWERFUL... now.. force lightening is dull and boring and not even all that powerful compared to the other crazy stuff they had to do to top.

DBZ much like Star Wars didn't get more interesting when every Jedi is now over 9000! on the powerscale... it makes everything less magical because the power levels have gone into insane mode.

Like I said...it's definitely a to each their own subject.

Anyways, I would agree with you if every force sensitive was that powerful...but it's very rare when you look at the amount of force sensitives as a whole.

I think having the idea of some people being stronger in the force than others is great...and makes it more "magical" than the force only making people just a little better than a regular human.

Nearly two years old and you still ncero'd.
Also still wrong too.
I suggest you check out Dark Empire before making such claims. Darth Sidious leaves Plagueis in the dust.

It is also canon that Sidious killed Plagueis when he had the power to do so.

Also, the Force created Anakin.

Guys, guys please. We have no need to engage with the rabble.

Simply refer them to this thread, tip your hat, bid them good day and depart.

I think having the idea of some people being stronger in the force than others is great...and makes it more "magical" than the force only making people just a little better than a regular human.

They aren't just a little better, but there is a huge difference between 1 Force User = a Platoon of soldiers and giving them the power to pull star destroyers out of orbit. :eek:

Why build the Death Star when you just have a Force User in a small merchant ship grab an asteroid and hurl it at a planet to cause a ELO. :D

They aren't just a little better, but there is a huge difference between 1 Force User = a Platoon of soldiers and giving them the power to pull star destroyers out of orbit. :eek:

Why build the Death Star when you just have a Force User in a small merchant ship grab an asteroid and hurl it at a planet to cause a ELO. :D

Watch A New Hope...Vader basically says what you say here...

Edited by VitalityPrime

Well, keep in mind, the Death Star was built more as a tool of intimidation, more so then as an actual weapon, relying more on the fear of force, rather then force itself.

Back to the subject of most powerful force users, my memory could be wrong, I haven't played KOTOR II since I was in high school, but couldn't Darth Nihilus kill anyone save for people who were "Wounds in the force" ?

• 3 years later...

When it's stated that Luke is the most powerful. Why argue it, unless it's just a matter of "I don't like Luke, I have a fan favorite." :p

As for Vader, he may have had the potential to be the most powerful (who knows if Luke could have surpassed that potential if it was fully realized), but he didn't. He could have surpassed Yoda, but he didn't have the discipline/desire/what have you, to do it.

One may have the ability, but it still requires some training.

I don't see Sidious as the most powerful Sith ever. Sidious was a typical bloodthirsty Sith that didn't have the cunning to get anywhere on his own. His master on the other hand managed to create a human being from the force, and he damn near discovered how to make himself immortal; through the manipulation of Midi-chlorians. Sidious himself knew he was not strong enough to take on Plagueis, which is why he got him drunk and killed him when he passed out. Edited by cool-dude

I don't see Sidious as the most powerful Sith ever. Sidious was a typical bloodthirsty Sith that didn't have the cunning to get anywhere on his own. His master on the other hand managed to create a human being from the force, and he damn near discovered how to make himself immortal; through the manipulation of Midi-chlorians. Sidious himself knew he was not strong enough to take on Plagueis, which is why he got him drunk and killed him when he passed out.

Really shows the Coward he is doesn't it? No way would such a coward be so powerful when he can't even prove his power against his master one on one like a True Sith that only the strongest shall rule.

Edited by Krimlord

Really shows the Coward he is doesn't it? No way would such a coward be so powerful when he can't even prove his power against his master one on one like a True Sith that only the strongest shall rule.

Why would a sith try to take on their master on even footing when they don't have to? It's certainly possible both sith could end up killing each other, which would throw Bane's legacy in the trash can and end the line of the sith right there. It's an awfully large risk for something pretty unnecessary.

And also don't forget that Plagueis himself didn't exactly beat his master in a fair fight, either.

Edited by blastbeard

Why would a sith try to take on their master on even footing when they don't have to? It's certainly possible both sith could end up killing each other, which would throw Bane's legacy in the trash can and end the line of the sith right there. It's an awfully large risk for something pretty unnecessary.

And also don't forget that Plagueis himself didn't exactly beat his master in a fair fight, either.

Still if he was more powerful it wouldn't matter. So I think it's evidence to Sideous being weaker clearly. That is what dragged the sith down and weakened them in the first place.

Edited by Krimlord

Still if he was more powerful it wouldn't matter. So I think it's evidence to Sideous being weaker clearly. That is what dragged the sith down and weakened them in the first place.

Other sith have pretty much done or at least attempted to do the same thing; such as Zannah, who initially tried to kill an unarmed Darth Bane before he managed to recover his lightsaber and engage in a proper duel, or even Darth Plagueis himself waited until his master was distracted from keeping them both from getting caught in a mine shaft explosion before collapsing a stone roof down upon his master in order to defeat him.

If we're going to say Sidious was weak for killing Plagueis in his moment of weakness; then Plagueis, at the very least, is in the same boat.

Other sith have pretty much done or at least attempted to do the same thing; such as Zannah, who initially tried to kill an unarmed Darth Bane before he managed to recover his lightsaber and engage in a proper duel, or even Darth Plagueis himself waited until his master was distracted from keeping them both from getting caught in a mine shaft explosion before collapsing a stone roof down upon his master in order to defeat him.

If we're going to say Sidious was weak for killing Plagueis in his moment of weakness; then Plagueis, at the very least, is in the same boat.

I'll give you that. It just seems to discredit the usefulness of the Rule of Two that Bane intended that strength ever grow. Backstabbing and 2v1(apprentices teaming up on a master) is the reason the sith constantly fail to grow much stronger than they could...

Edited by Krimlord

I'll give you that. It just seems to discredit the usefulness of the Rule of Two that Bane intended that strength ever grow. Backstabbing and 2v1(apprentices teaming up on a master) is the reason the sith constantly fail to grow much stronger than they could...

Indeed, the Rule of Two was just as flawed as what came before.