Anyone other Consular up to the Shattering get this bug?

JediIorith

You need to blow it up the robot who spawn when you use maintaince request station in the thingy in middle, With Drone orride modul. When the robot is in the force field in mid, use it on him.

Hope this helps you out.

Wow...

Ok, is this person saying we should be detonating the maintenance droids while they're inside the field column in the center of the room?

I'd just like to make sure because I can't really understand his/her post, and I've detonated many in there, and nothing happens.

Am I bugged?

If you noticed , when the maintenance droid stops, it spins and leaves this blue light around him. You have to wait for it to do the same thing under the beam, I tried 15 times the second he got under and failed. If you wait 2 seconds, it will work .

Hello, how did you guys killed the elite droid? Im a level 47 shadow I try with Nadia and Tharan.. there has been times I been close but not sure if im doing the right thing.. I though that if I level up it will make it easier but I still get out of CC and snares and at the end he blast everything on me and Tharan it all depends with him sometimes he will heal awesome and others be a dead rat slow.

UPDATE: lol actually I decided to see if I could detonate the thing with out killing him.. and I did.. I didnt try that before because usually I get the I cant do it during combat.. but here it was ok.. but still will want to know how people does it.

Edited by rekwilds

Im level 49 and just cant kill the Mark VI Decimator Droid that circles the Maintenance request station.

It wont let you hit the panel while the droid is alive as it just says: "Maximum maintenance droids dispatched, please wait a moment and try again".

Im level 49 and i cant beat this droid.. I assume i cant have other players join me on this quest as its on the Javelin which requirs me to fly there...

Any suggestions? :(

• 1 month later...

The key to that fight (after taking out the smaller droid) is using your cooldowns, especially Unity, which gives you 50% reduction in damage received for 15 seconds -- perhaps not the entire duration of the fight, but nearly so.

As a Sage, I had no trouble with this in the least, as Qyzen or Iresso will get the droid's attention while you demolish it. If the droid is in the last 20% of health, don't bother healing your tank, just burn it down, even it it means letting your companion fall.

As a Shadow (run with Tharan almost always), I died the first time through, because I had forgotten how strong that bugger was... so I rez'd, came back in stealth, used Spinning Kick, Shadow Strike, hit Unity, then layed down my rotation of skills (in my case Balance tree DOTS and melee strikes until it was a smouldering pile of junk.

If all else fails, grab a friend, and have him help you with this mission.

• 1 month later...
I didnt die any of the times i fought those big droids, and never got below 60% hp. The deal with ANY boss fight is to use mind snap at the appropriate times (aka the bosses strong attacks.) You can use this every 12 seconds. If its not cooled down, use spinning kick or force stun. Its a very easy fight. Another handy combination as jedi shadow(tank spec) is to keep using project and slow time to build up to 3. If you use Telekinetic throw after that you really heal quite a bit. This is a very good combination of attacks that helps me in every boss fight, allowing me to survive almost anything.

• 11 months later...
  • 3 years later...

Another piece of this puzzle - if you discover that your maintenance droid is no longer present by the time you've read all the information in this thread, and now you ~can't~ blow it up because it isn't there - retry the console in the center of the room, this will spawn a fresh droid to blow up.

Peaches

• 7 months later...