Treek Unlocked

PhilfyAnimal

For me it's in the inventory -> Collections -> Cartel Market -> Special.

I'll confirm this. I have Treek unlocked myself so I can start doing Crafting on my Capital Planet without having to give up my companion to do so. The first time I went to retrieve the Mercenary Contact, I had some trouble finding it, but it ended up being where Sjoperd said.

I'll confirm this. I have Treek unlocked myself so I can start doing Crafting on my Capital Planet without having to give up my companion to do so. The first time I went to retrieve the Mercenary Contact, I had some trouble finding it, but it ended up being where Sjoperd said.

Nice thinking. Not a lot of CC at the moment, so I have been debating unlocking a Varactyl mount or Treek for alts. But I can't really picture her with any of my imperial alts and my smuggler is enjoying leveling with Corso at the moment. This changes that as Treek can just be another bound servant.

As for the cost, I was shooting for the million cred unlock, but only have a legacy of 21 so far. But I saw on the forums that her contract could be sold on the GTN and was able to pick it up for 2 mil. Very happy.