"One More To Go" .... ?? WHAT?

Oricular

You guys knew how many preorders you had before today.

You've spent more money producing this game than any MMO to date.

"We're already seeing fairly full servers" ... ?

WHY?

You know how many people can fit in your servers, what did you even do open beta / stress testing for?

4 waves planned?... Wow, thanks for NOT planning for EVERYONE who pre-ordered your game. What a complete, utter, total letdown.

I registered my code the 26th, and was totally confident I'd be playing by now, confident in your company's ability to handle your KNOWN pre-ordering customer base for MONTHS now for the early access.

The very least you could do is explain, in more detail, the why / what / when's of this mysterious, clouded entry to early access via waves.

Completely disheartening.

I much prefer how every other mmo just opens up servers at a set time for everyone. Sure you might end up in a queue but at least you don't feel like second class players.

I don't see how this is better for players?

I guess this way they can tell the higher ups "pat us on the back we didn't have any server issues on our first day!"

but all the players are going to be groaning about how they pre-ordered first week, and waves ended before noon.

This will do this thing that they use in simple math.. I believe it's call add, yes, that's it.

They will add more servers as they need them. You knew it was first come first served, after they extended early access to 7 days. That should have been a key factor in identifying that you may not be in the first day.

Go outside, go to the bar, go do something. Just take it easy ya spaz.

You guys knew how many preorders you had before today.

You've spent more money producing this game than any MMO to date.

"We're already seeing fairly full servers" ... ?

WHY?

You know how many people can fit in your servers, what did you even do open beta / stress testing for?

4 waves planned?... Wow, thanks for NOT planning for EVERYONE who pre-ordered your game. What a complete, utter, total letdown.

I registered my code the 26th, and was totally confident I'd be playing by now, confident in your company's ability to handle your KNOWN pre-ordering customer base for MONTHS now for the early access.

The very least you could do is explain, in more detail, the why / what / when's of this mysterious, clouded entry to early access via waves.

Completely disheartening.

They have probably let in about 100,000 players today. Each server should hold anywhere from 10,000-25,000. 100,000 > 10,000-25,000. Honestly have you not been reading about this game or are you just trying to get people angry???? Its been said for MONTHS that they are letting people in according to when they preordered. They have thread about this.