If u can do more damage than me in one hit *video proof* ill give you 5 million

TheRealLuxford

I'm pretty sure having 800k HP is not "working as intended". You would have had to put a lot of effort into exploiting the bug to get those numbers. The PTS is there to find bugs, not to give ***hats like you the chance to put up massive numbers. All you're going to achieve by doing this is discouraging other people from using the PTS. So congrats. Edited by Jimvinny

I'm pretty sure having 800k HP is not "working as intended". You would have had to put a lot of effort into exploiting the bug to get those numbers. The PTS is there to find bugs, not to give ***hats like you the chance to put up massive numbers. All you're going to achieve by doing this is discouraging other people from using the PTS. So congrats.

Actually no. Taking your gear off and putting it back on accomplishes this. And I don't care if I hit someone for 100k damage and they quit. I was hoping that happens. I simply don't care. You should play on the Puerto rican care bear cub server.

You wouldn't get heat if your bragging wasn't so over the top. "Best dps sorc on the server"?? It seems like some of it is joking but you definitely seem to think you're way better than you are. I don't give people less credit then they deserve, so I'm not gonna stoop to calling you terribad or w/e. Truth is, you're a little better than the average player (not saying much at all), not approaching best on server status by any stretch of the imagination. You don't even do rateds, although I've seen you in a couple games in the past. Several people in the past who've played with you have gone off about their experiences with playing with you and how bad they think you are, after me saying something to the effect of "Luxford's not bad", or "Luxford's decent, I don't wanna be cocky going our 1v1". I really hope you're not at all serious about having no life and playing this game all day, I felt bad when I read that. There are some people who play for a large chunk of their day and don't really have a life. If you're one of them, you're probably one of the worst- you should be a lot better than you are at the game if you really do invest so much time into it.

You wouldn't get heat if your bragging wasn't so over the top. "Best dps sorc on the server"?? It seems like some of it is joking but you definitely seem to think you're way better than you are. I don't give people less credit then they deserve, so I'm not gonna stoop to calling you terribad or w/e. Truth is, you're a little better than the average player (not saying much at all), not approaching best on server status by any stretch of the imagination. You don't even do rateds, although I've seen you in a couple games in the past. Several people in the past who've played with you have gone off about their experiences with playing with you and how bad they think you are, after me saying something to the effect of "Luxford's not bad", or "Luxford's decent, I don't wanna be cocky going our 1v1". I really hope you're not at all serious about having no life and playing this game all day, I felt bad when I read that. There are some people who play for a large chunk of their day and don't really have a life. If you're one of them, you're probably one of the worst- you should be a lot better than you are at the game if you really do invest so much time into it.

Dude look at the video. It's me on test server

Playing on my smash monkey hitting for 40k via a bug.

Me saying that stuff was a play on south parks world of war craft episode. Lol

Lets be real though if we dueled again the results would def be different. Not taking away anything from you at all I think you are a good player.

Btw my ranked rating is nothing to brag about 1600 but it's higher than most of the people who play this game.

People who don't play sorcs or sages talking about bad about another sorc or sage don't know crap about the classes.

Anyways let's duel again. Matter of fact bring as many synergy people as u can and line them up one at a time. I'll beat 9 out of 10. I'll most likely embarrass your guild if this happens.

Dude look at the video. It's me on test server

Playing on my smash monkey hitting for 40k via a bug.

Me saying that stuff was a play on south parks world of war craft episode. Lol

Lets be real though if we dueled again the results would def be different. Not taking away anything from you at all I think you are a good player.

Btw my ranked rating is nothing to brag about 1600 but it's higher than most of the people who play this game.

People who don't play sorcs or sages talking about bad about another sorc or sage don't know crap about the classes.

Anyways let's duel again. Matter of fact bring as many synergy people as u can and line them up one at a time. I'll beat 9 out of 10. I'll most likely embarrass your guild if this happens.

It's not about rating at all, it's that you're not on a ranked team- I haven't seen you on the scene for a while now.

Yes, the best sages/sorcs can actually 1v1 any sentinel pretty embarassingly if you're in the right spec because you have the potential to kite endlessly and the sent can't do much about it. Same thing applies to healing scoundrels. It might sound crazy, but if I know it's a really good player like Antipode (gotta give him props, the guy's a beast), I'd rather him be scrapper than heals. It'll take much longer to win obviously but heal spec has a better chance against me if you do it right. I'm anticipating people trolling me for saying that (if anyone actually bothers to read this thread), because that's probably what I would feel inclined to do before I knew what I was talking about lol.

That being said lux, you will have had to improve significantly since the last time we dueled in order to beat me this way. Yes, I'd be happy to duel again, and if you can beat me then I'll be pleasantly surprised. People would joke and say to me "lol you lost to luxford", but I'll know that I'd done everything I could do (assuming no mistakes). Unfortunately, at high skill levels, sentinel falls off 1v1 against ranged classes, but 99% of people have not reached this level, so for now I'm still usually pretty confident in my 1v1 ability.

Edited by JediMasterSLC

I just pretty much duel in healing hybrid. i really dont lose much in that spec. with that being said a sorc can be dropped anytime. the people who usually talk trash about me typically are the people who i beat and are just mad. ill message you, i want my duel .

btw i do a lot of rateds on my alt. 2.3k ranking on him. i would tell you who he is but than it would make this thread awkward.

Edited by TheRealLuxford

I just pretty much duel in healing hybrid. i really dont lose much in that spec. with that being said a sorc can be dropped anytime. the people who usually talk trash about me typically are the people who i beat and are just mad. ill message you, i want my duel .

btw i do a lot of rateds on my alt. 2.3k ranking on him. i would tell you who he is but than it would make this thread awkward.

For the 2 people reading this thread, we dueled several times last night, and it appears that he in fact has not improved significantly. lol

Actually, most of the competitive pvpers i know in the community give credit where credit is due, with some exceptions (*cough* ryre *cough*). MVP NP and SB are obvi our rivals but we have respect for them and their players, some more than others. DP too of course but that goes without saying. Same thing more or less applies to their players' opinion of Synergy. But anyway my point is that the people calling you bad genuinely think you're bad, i promise, and after last night I'm sorry but I'm going to have to agree with them. You tried to cc me while I was still white barred in half our duels lol.

And how would it be awkward? If you were better on another toon I'm pretty sure you'd want ppl to know.

For the 2 people reading this thread, we dueled several times last night, and it appears that he in fact has not improved significantly. lol

Actually, most of the competitive pvpers i know in the community give credit where credit is due, with some exceptions (*cough* ryre *cough*). MVP NP and SB are obvi our rivals but we have respect for them and their players, some more than others. DP too of course but that goes without saying. Same thing more or less applies to their players' opinion of Synergy. But anyway my point is that the people calling you bad genuinely think you're bad, i promise, and after last night I'm sorry but I'm going to have to agree with them. You tried to cc me while I was still white barred in half our duels lol.

And how would it be awkward? If you were better on another toon I'm pretty sure you'd want ppl to know.

I'll give credit to you, you beat me. Congrats. After you left I beat a few good people. Some people just do well against other people. The good news is sorcs are being buffed for a reason. So hopfully we will get a chance to fight again.

Being better on another toon which is easy to play is nothing to brag about. I play my sorc the most because it's the hardest to play, the most challenging. When you level your sorc to 50 come at me I'll humble you a bit.

I'll give credit to you, you beat me. Congrats. After you left I beat a few good people. Some people just do well against other people. The good news is sorcs are being buffed for a reason. So hopfully we will get a chance to fight again.

Being better on another toon which is easy to play is nothing to brag about. I play my sorc the most because it's the hardest to play, the most challenging. When you level your sorc to 50 come at me I'll humble you a bit.

Lol ok. But like i said before, you should be able 1v1 me on my sent now.

Luxford you are just a really bad player who thinks he's really good.

I highly doubt you have a 2.3k rated alt. In fact I'll be you the 200k credits that i pitied on you off your losing bet to me on it.

I will have to say this about you. Your posts are as funny as your SWTOR play.

i give credit where i believe credit is due, its all in the eye of the beholder. like there are things i believe make people automatically bad, like sifu is the king of backpedaling, big-johnson has the worst positioning and tunneling known to man. im not going to tell people they are good when they arent and do things that are ******, and believe it or not there are players i dont like who i think are good, slangin is a good example.

Ryre king of trash talk while being carried. About the only thing you do well is stealth forward so Justbaddies can intercede you and score a huttball. Your sentinel is a joke and your sin is just there. I honestly don't know why the people in your guild who carry you on a daily basis let you run your mouth so much, they must just get tired from all the lifting.

Ryre king of trash talk while being carried. About the only thing you do well is stealth forward so Justbaddies can intercede you and score a huttball. Your sentinel is a joke and your sin is just there. I honestly don't know why the people in your guild who carry you on a daily basis let you run your mouth so much, they must just get tired from all the lifting.

greggas i think the only person who has lost more nodes then you is explosivo, or how about the only reason dont panic ever asks you to que with them because the only thing they need is a shadow and then wrucks comes into our teamspeak and complains about how bad you are for the next hour. how about the fact that the people in my guild who are the most strict about making mistakes or being bad are always the first ones to say "i got your back" to me lol, i promise you if i wasnt good cam would of kicked me a long time ago and if he did i would know why. funny how that hasnt happened yet. edited my post btw

Edited by rmitchell

What ever lets you sleep at night man. Am I the best Shadow on the server? Nope. Don't claim to be. At the end of the day I got big boy stuff to do, Star Wars is a game I play after work and on weekends. You however are just a big mouthed kid on the internet that lucked into being carried by much better players than yourself. Edited by gryhmr

What ever lets you sleep at night man. Am I the best Shadow on the server? Nope. Don't claim to be. At the end of the day I got big boy stuff to do, Star Wars is a game I play after work and on weekends. You however are just a big mouthed kid on the internet that lucked into being carried by much better players than yourself.

yes because you are the ONLY person on star wars with a job lol. i play after work and on the weekends as well HOW ABOUT THAT. not to mention you didnt even make an effort to look at my point, they would of kicked me a long time ago if they were carrying me, pretty much anyone can say that in this guild, if you get carried, you are out, end of story lol

Hey man you seem pretty insecure, could it be that you know you're being carried like Baddie's ankle weights. Whateves only makes him better right? Also part time at Petco doesn't count as a job. Edited by gryhmr

Hey man you seem pretty insecure, could it be that you know you're being carried like Baddie's ankle weights. Whateves only makes him better right? Also part time at Petco doesn't count as a job.

i dont work at petco but that actually is a job ******* lol, you know that saying about arguing with an idiot? you fit it perfectly, i could even have a bunch of people come in here from my guild and they would be saying pretty much the same exact thing i am now but it wouldnt make a difference, because of you know, the idiot thing lol.

i dont work at petco but that actually is a job ******* lol, you know that saying about arguing with an idiot? you fit it perfectly, i could even have a bunch of people come in here from my guild and they would be saying pretty much the same exact thing i am now but it wouldnt make a difference, because of you know, the idiot thing lol.

Right, right. Yet you still felt the urge to respond. Weird how that works. You should get members of your guild here, to prove you aren't being carried. You clearly need the help.

Right, right. Yet you still felt the urge to respond. Weird how that works. You should get members of your guild here, to prove you aren't being carried. You clearly need the help.

lol if i actually needed help i would of brought them in here a while ago, im just giving them entertainment right now