Not Possible to make Champion

ChazBono

Seriously, why is there a reputation cap?

The entire reason I'm doing this even is to get a legacy saber.... if I can't get it, then why bother?

I ran the outsider quests on 3 toons, ran newcomer and did the raid bosses on my healer.... and now I'm done for the week.... in 1 day?

Why Bioware?

Why give us a goal we can't possibly reach?

THAT is what frustrates me.

I mean.... I hate world PvP, it's why I play on a PvE server.... but there were 11 instances of Ilum yesterday, so I only had to deal with actual PvP twice... although I did have a bug where one of my guildies used an AOE taunt, and flagged our entire group. I could deal with the PvP.... if I actually knew I'd be able to get the promised reward. Right now, I'm doing the math.. and it's not possible.

The entire reason I'm doing this even is to get a legacy saber.... if I can't get it, then why bother?

I ran the outsider quests on 3 toons, ran newcomer and did the raid bosses on my healer.... and now I'm done for the week.... in 1 day?

Why Bioware?

I mean.... I hate world PvP, it's why I play on a PvE server.... but there were 11 instances of Ilum yesterday, so I only had to deal with actual PvP twice... although I did have a bug where one of my guildies used an AOE taunt, and flagged our entire group. I could deal with the PvP.... if I actually knew I'd be able to get the promised reward. Right now, I'm doing the math.. and it's not possible.

omg you can't get it all right away! it is the end of the world!

it is possible to get the reward. No where did anyone say it would be possible to get it int eh first round of the event, no where was it promised. You just have to have patience.

omg you can't get it all right away! it is the end of the world!

it is possible to get the reward. No where did anyone say it would be possible to get it int eh first round of the event, no where was it promised. You just have to have patience.

To put it more bluntly..... I don't *********** trust bioware to follow through and bring the event back. Their track record on this has been **** so far.

To put it more bluntly..... I don't *********** trust bioware to follow through and bring the event back. Their track record on this has been **** so far.

Not a problem. They don't trust you to post constructively or even politely so it's even between you two.

However, this post pretty much outlines the events re-occurrence:

http://www.swtor.com/info/news/blog/20130212

So maybe a little trust should be shown.

Edited by Quraswren

Why Bioware?

BioWare will be Bioware.

Because the event will return, its not a one-time thing. If there were no limits on rep gain people could reach the max in this 2 week period and never take part again (because the rep is per legacy not per character). This way we will probably have to do some of it when it returns. My bet is that it will return in the 2 weeks just before RotHC launches.