Who has access and is still on the forums?

Cypherioth

Well I got my email this am, but I cant play untill I get to work where I have my pc set up. Told my wife at lunch time that I would be brining the system home tomorow and implied what I would be doing for the day. She smiled in that sweet way that she does, the one where she will hold it over my head for weeks to come. True Love :)

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Im at work. Then I'll go home and eat dinner, spend time with the kids and my wife...THEN I'll log in and see if the server que will let me play. If its going to take too long, I'll try it again tomorrow.

I really do not understand the uproar over early access - I've never known an MMORPG to give early access in the first place but lets say you end up 5 days behind the first people in.........so what? You dont suppose there will be opportunites to make up 5 days worth? I played EQ2 for over 6 years.....who cares about a day here or there? In first doesn't mean you get to stuff first either - I'll be off work from Friday through to the 3rd - If I had a mind to I'm quite sure I could get well ahead of somone that got in on the 13th but that has to work each day over the next two weeks. Is it about "Server Firsts" - you know what those do for you...nothing. - and I don't even know if SWTOR has that feature.

I'm quite sure BW are sitting scratching thier heads wondering how in the hell such a simple perk for pre-order, meant as a token gesture, has turned into such a malcontented brawl.

I'm not in and I don't bash unhappy people... as long as they have a legitimate complaint and use their words constructively. But if you are simply gonna jump on the bandwagon and whine endlessly without making any real point or pointing out any real concern then yeah Ill bash you. Because i hate you.