"Lone Wolf Syndrome"

DSpectre

Hailo!

im terrible at starting off a thread so ill just say what i need to, lol =/

Ive been playing for about 3 months, got a lvl 50 and working on a second character. I was in a guild for a majority of my time, but recently left due to confrontations in the guild. needless to say, my leaving wasnt very noted and i had many friends whom of which i forgot to add to my friends list (yeah im dumb like that).

So going through playing a second character without any outside interactions except for the odd flashpoint is taking its toll. i find ive been playing a bit less and i feel pretty lonely while playing. I know there is the general chat, but lets face it.. what people talk about there is what belongs on 4chan (well... most of it).

So i was just wondering if anyone else out there on the server feels similar and this post is open to general chatting as well.

=)

Hailo!

im terrible at starting off a thread so ill just say what i need to, lol =/

Ive been playing for about 3 months, got a lvl 50 and working on a second character. I was in a guild for a majority of my time, but recently left due to confrontations in the guild. needless to say, my leaving wasnt very noted and i had many friends whom of which i forgot to add to my friends list (yeah im dumb like that).

So going through playing a second character without any outside interactions except for the odd flashpoint is taking its toll. i find ive been playing a bit less and i feel pretty lonely while playing. I know there is the general chat, but lets face it.. what people talk about there is what belongs on 4chan (well... most of it).

So i was just wondering if anyone else out there on the server feels similar and this post is open to general chatting as well.

=)

join another guild dude. find one that best suits you

3 level 50's, 1 flash point ever, the only teaming that I did during leveling was pvp. Currently I have a few lowbies and they are following the same trend. Hell the only teaming that I do now is "End of Torvix" and pvp with my 50's. Edited by Mr_Elotes

What's ironic, is that you started the "HM manners" thread awhile back...and you were complaining big time about the groups in SW:ToR. And it looks like Atriss was right, your guild didnt like the attitude you displayed. So I'm guessing its the player that's the root cause of the issue

Oh this clown again. I leveled 3 of my 50's on the now defunct server Namadii Corridor. I didn't join a guild untill right before server mergers. Didn't group up aside from the HM's and OPS. This game is very single player friendly. You don't need to group to level. If you want the social part of it, join a guild.

Edit: Yet the guild I'm in now, I have the cell phone numbers of more than half of the players. We bull **** all the time texting or face booking or whatever. I genuinely like all of the people in my guild and enjoy talkin to em. I've made some great friends from this game and I encourage you to find a guild that would promote the same sense of camaraderie. I recently found out that my GM and I were stationed together before and we reconnected through the game. So it's really just how hard you wanna try to find like minded people

Edited by USCG_Davis

I have not had this problem myself but have met more than a few people out in the game and a few joined our guild. I guess it comes down to what kinda person you are. Some can play alone and be totally content and others are playing for the social aspect as well as the game exp. I know you said you were not looking for guild but I feel that is the best way to meet people and fight the boredom of lone wolfing it. I feel the game is sooo much better when you can enjoy it with friends new and old.

I have what is commonly know as altitice(sp...real word). I have people who I have met from several guilds that are great people and awesome to pvp with. To solve the lone wolf problem I got my own TS and whenever people wanna chat they usually just come to my TS. We can have good chats while we play. Maybe that can solve your problem