Free month play time offer

SimonSaysROFL

Does anyone else think that this is ridiculous? I've been a member of this since December, and just because i'm not a level 50 i don't get the offer? Talk about not knowing your customers.....

Post your thoughts on this. Maybe we can get a petition and get us all free game time.

Flood their customer service with emails complaining about it. Let them know we're not happy!

Does anyone else think that this is ridiculous? I've been a member of this since December, and just because i'm not a level 50 i don't get the offer? Talk about not knowing your customers.....

Post your thoughts on this. Maybe we can get a petition and get us all free game time.

Flood their customer service with emails complaining about it. Let them know we're not happy!

there are a bunch of threads about this already do we need more?

No thanks I'm happy. But you go ahead complain to them about giving us something for free.

What's really going to bake your noodle is that I unsubbed last month, but because my game time has technically not run out yet, I got 30 free days. Now, I'll never use it as I have no desire to log in anymore - but I just found it funny. If I could give it to you, I would.

People are cheap these days. They would kill for a free burger this is whole 30 days (15 bucks) game time. :)

I just think it's kinda stupid how they're not offering it to everyone. Especially since the sole reason everyone doesn't have at least 1 level 50 character is because of having to move servers.....

What's really going to bake your noodle is that I unsubbed last month, but because my game time has technically not run out yet, I got 30 free days. Now, I'll never use it as I have no desire to log in anymore - but I just found it funny. If I could give it to you, I would.

Haha, Very lucky for you i guess. I reckon they'll probably end up giving it to everyone anyways.

been playing since early January. from playing alts, on different servers, and re-rolling to show a friend around when i invited him, my main is still only 48. i feel kinda letdown to not be included in this.

And just to add some salt into the wound... all the quiters that dropped out of the nest early with a flurry of expletive doomtrash all get to come back for 7 days FOC and can still qualify for the little gimmick freebie.. while anyone who has stayed loyal to the game in hope that it improves but havent either rage quit or hit lightspeed to lvl 50 ... GET JACK *** !!

Way to go Bioware you have certainly got a warped sense of appreciation for your customers ... YOU KNOW.... the ones who dont wanna sit online 24/7, 365 cos they have lives to live, some players actually like to take a little time to enjoy the entire game before maxing out toons so's not to come to end game and find the only thing left is to write every expletive possible about the game across the interweeeeb... how many have you peeps at BW/EA read in the past 5 months... WAY TA GO !!..

Personally I dont much care tbh as I am starting to be drawn back to the only MMO that has ever really held my interest over the last 6-7 yrs and with its first expansion module due to land in the next month or so I will likely be unsubbing anyway but for those players who are still enjoying the climb to the top of the mountain... feel all warm inside that BW/EA has your appreciation well and truly locked into their jar of hearts :confused: