Returning Player - Sage Healer Questions

nicoliy

So I've been a way for a few months and have just re-subbed today. When I left off I was a 55 Jugg, loving PVP.

I want to roll a new class and was thinking of doing some healing in PVP. I was wondering if anyone has some insight into a Sage (healing). Mostly, I'm curious as to if they are both fun and effective healers in PVP from the community's perspective.

Thanks

I find them extremely fun and pretty well balanced, it's my all time favorite class in swtor. You get a lot of tools to deal with incoming damage, and if you use them properly you can survive quite a lot, but eventually you'll go down. If you don't use your stuff properly you'll go down very fast.

Thing is, though, scoundrels have a slightly higher output and have even better tools to deal with focus fire, so if you wanna be the best healer you can there's currently no way around a scoundrel. If all you want is have fun and not be a burden to your team then sages are fine, if you care about top level competitive pvp then, imho, scoundrel is the way to go