traitor storyline concluded?

destructbota

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't wait to kill him off unless BW forcing me to forgive him or let him go....
My guess is that

we'll find out that Lana has secretly been aware of what's "really" going on the whole time (they probably coordinated the "I'll jump in front of the commander and you stun me to make your escape" routine on Umbara) as BioWare's way of keeping us from killing him.

She'll act as the voice of reason when we confront him and talk us down.

Though it would be interesting if they still let us reject him (either by dismissing or killing him) and this also causes her to leave, too.

So it would be an all or nothing situation and if you want to kill him, you've got to pay the price..

My guess is that

we'll find out that Lana has secretly been aware of what's "really" going on the whole time (they probably coordinated the "I'll jump in front of the commander and you stun me to make your escape" routine on Umbara) as BioWare's way of keeping us from killing him.

She'll act as the voice of reason when we confront him and talk us down.

Though it would be interesting if they still let us reject him (either by dismissing or killing him) and this also causes her to leave, too.

So it would be an all or nothing situation and if you want to kill him, you've got to pay the price..

Yeah, well...

If that's how it is, Lana can get it too. My Scoundrel's romanced her, but is not above killing her for treachery - the same reason she killed Saresh, Koth, Senya, and Arcann. If Lana betrayed my KotFE main, that will be the worst betrayal of all - and she would indeed pay the highest cost for it.

Yeah, well...

If that's how it is, Lana can get it too. My Scoundrel's romanced her, but is not above killing her for treachery - the same reason she killed Saresh, Koth, Senya, and Arcann. If Lana betrayed my KotFE main, that will be the worst betrayal of all - and she would indeed pay the highest cost for it.

Don't forget Ziost:

Where she had you kill, depending on the choice you made, Agent Kovach. This is one of the main reasons I don't believe she's involved in what Theron's doing and actually believes he's a traitor. Some of her actions in the FPs lead me to believe she's not involved and will fully back the commander if they choose to kill him - if we're given that option.

Though it would be interesting if they still let us reject him (either by dismissing or killing him) and this also causes Lana to leave, too. So it would be an all or nothing situation and if you want to kill him, you've got to pay the price..

I might be a rare player that I careless about companion romance :D

I'll kill them both if they are betrayed me :D

Edited by Xbladez

Or the ultimate kick to the groin: Theron dies in an act of heroism no matter what.

No one can save him and no one can kill him.

With the irrational lust for bloodshed kotfe created it seems BioWares only option left is to disappoint people equally :p

Edited by Cowoline

Theron....Theron.... wait I think I remember he was the guy that did something on a train almost a year ago.

The guy is almost a complete stranger, I can barely remember who he was so if someone informs me that he did try to kill me then yes he will have to die.

More amazing is that if this is the end of the eternal alliance arc, the alliances entire existence has been dominated by a hunt for this guy. Not really the super power it was made out to be.

Whatever happens if the eternal alliance is finished at this point its going to be a massive disappointment, that this arc which started with a Hunt through Wild Space with Marr is wrapped up in an hour long flashpoint, with almost certainly little or no connection to those 40 or so alerts recruited to the alliance or all the supplies brought in or star fortresses destroyed or any that might be felt more meaningful than the Mass Effect 3 ending. At least those people who can remember who Theron was will get something of a send off with him which is a hell of a lot more than any other companion with perhaps the exception of Lana will get.

After 5 months. - FIVE '-king MONTHS - who here really cares that much?

Not as if there's been tons of stuff to do since 28th November last year.

^ this. And we still wait for ONE SINGLE story FP.

Heh.

What i can write more? Ridiculous, nothing more. Imagine how long we have to wait for 6.0.

Don't forget Ziost:

Where she had you kill, depending on the choice you made, Agent Kovach. This is one of the main reasons I don't believe she's involved in what Theron's doing and actually believes he's a traitor. Some of her actions in the FPs lead me to believe she's not involved and will fully back the commander if they choose to kill him - if we're given that option.

This is actually what I'm hoping for, to be honest! Have another moment like that between Acina and my character, where we worked together to kill the whiny minister. I'd love to have my character, Lana, and Theron in a room together, and she asks "Would you like to do the honours, or shall I?" :rak_03:

Or the ultimate kick to the groin: Theron dies in an act of heroism no matter what.

No one can save him and no one can kill him.

With the irrational lust for bloodshed kotfe created it seems BioWares only option left is to disappoint people equally :p

It's how the people who don't want him dead feel. Which side is going to get listened to?🎅

In a recent interview, Charles Boyd....

...hinted pretty strongly that you can keep Theron alive. Specifically, he alluded to the fact that players that romanced him should be pretty pleased.

It's how the people who don't want him dead feel.

Then when the otion is there for thsoe that don't want him dead. Don't do it.

If you're worried about him being in the story, I don't think it's really possible after this betrayal alive or dead. So either way, he's out of any real story content.

Which side is going to get listened to?🎅

One can only hope they allow the choice. Kill or let him live. Just like arcaan, you get an alert if he lives, you don't if you killed him.