Grinding from Dark V to Light V

PuppetMastor

Just curious if anyone has went from Dark V to Light V and if you did, did you receive anything? I am Dark V and am thinking about grinding to Light III for the vanity pet. It would be cool if there was something for the effort. Like in Burning Crusade (sorry for WoW reference) you could join the aldors or the scryers. You could buy items that required a certain rep with one and grind to be able to join the other and have items from both. Thoughts?

Since there is no achievement system presently in the game, I doubt you'd receive anything beyond being able to use both the light and dark side titles.

as soon as u lose dark 5 u lose the title, he wont get both.

You consider the Codex an achievement system? You're setting the bar a little low aren't you?

Just because it's not called Achievement doesn't mean it isn't.

You get codex entries for doing special things.

There it is. Achievements.

Just because it's not called Achievement doesn't mean it isn't.

You get codex entries for doing special things.

There it is. Achievements.

No.

The Codex is a list of things that you have explored, beaten, obtained, and so forth. It is nothing more than a journal of your past history.

A good achievement system is one that lays goals before you for you to work towards to receive a reward.

The two aren't even remotely similar.

A good achievement system is one that lays goals before you for you to work towards to receive a reward.

The only difference is you wanting a carrot reward out of some sense of entitlement.

So yes, the codex is an achievement system.

No.

The Codex is a list of things that you have explored, beaten, obtained, and so forth. It is nothing more than a journal of your past history.

The two aren't even remotely similar.

The codex is the achievement system.

I believe it does. You lose the title but the codex entry remains (as far as I recall).

Yes, codex entry remains, and one can also still use the speeder. So it is only for people who are looking to get every codex entry or are just collection speeders and pets.