Just came back, and quick question

FrostTrooper

Its been quite a while since I last played so I'm coming back, but I feel like I'm learning the game over again. As such, I've decide to start a new character. Before I do, I was wondering if certain types have more trouble finding groups? Does pure DPS have harder time then Healing or Tank? I'm considering playing an Agent/Sniper for the first time, but I would rather not sink a ton of time into something I'm going to struggle getting into Ops and Raids later in the game.

Thanks in advance for any help/guidance.

I'm just coming back as well, and unless something radical has changed, the tank/healer population is always quite low. It's not too bad if you're questing and just have GF running in the background, but queuing at endgame as DPS can be annoying. It's even worse when you get stuck with a bad tank or healer.

Its been quite a while since I last played so I'm coming back, but I feel like I'm learning the game over again. As such, I've decide to start a new character. Before I do, I was wondering if certain types have more trouble finding groups? Does pure DPS have harder time then Healing or Tank? I'm considering playing an Agent/Sniper for the first time, but I would rather not sink a ton of time into something I'm going to struggle getting into Ops and Raids later in the game.

Thanks in advance for any help/guidance.

why u not search in game?

u will see lots of sniper after 2.0,

u can try lfg at fleet, then u will realize how hard u can group,

in our peak time, dps use GF can wait 1 hour to pop a FP,

so what? i already have a good team , i do OPs regular , so i don't care about HMs or PUG OPs,

besides im top of my team, so there is always a spot for me;

my healer pop GF in 30mins;

my tank pop GH instantly , but i don't care, i hate play tank, cause cant communicate with english,

and i don't want to die with a PUG, that's my case;

so i suggest u search answer in game, it is more suit for ur condition.