Anyone else miss the old Centurion Armor and feel decieved?

Wraiven

Before everyone panics and starts with the rude comments (almost never fails) let me explain a bit...

I had a level 50 Human Marauder who had the Centurion Armor set. It was the best looking gear in game for a Marauder IMO and I absolutely loved it.

Then I found out that we were going to be able to unlock other species in the next patch. I always wanted my Marauder to be a Rattataki, and could not wait to get a Rattataki in to the Centurion PvP Armor and mod it out with the higher tier mods.

Not knowing they took that gear off the market, I deleted my 50 human Marauder and rerolled a Rattataki Marauder, got him to 50, went to buy the Centurion chest piece just to find...it's no longer available.

Oh I was pretty steamed over it. I wanted that armor so bad on my Rattataki, and if I had known that they were going to remove that color scheme from being available, I might have given some harder consideration before deleting the character that I had who actually had that armor.

So, anyone else out there get caught with their pants down in a similar way that I did...and really wish they added that armor back to the game? If not that armor, then maybe some other armor you were really fond of that no longer exists.

Edited by Wraiven

Ppl collects all type of things in game have you asked if anyone on your server has a centurion set he can re-enginer and get the schematics to learn how to craft a new one?

Don't know if centorion could/can be re-enginered but maybe this can work?

Unfortunately, no it can not be Re-engineered.

My slots were full, characters ranging from level 35 to 50. Was not an option.

You sure you're not telling porkies mate?

The ability to purchase Centurion Armor was removed in march. You had 8 toons lvls 35-50 after only 3 months of this game? I don't mean to doubt you but you understand that people often lie on forums in order to further their POV so I felt I had to ask.

Doesn't really matter in the end but I too agree that some deleted Centurion gear should be brought back. Not sure when and where Bioware deceived you though.

You sure you're not telling porkies mate?

The ability to purchase Centurion Armor was removed in march. You had 8 toons lvls 35-50 after only 3 months of this game? I don't mean to doubt you but you understand that people often lie on forums in order to further their POV so I felt I had to ask.

Doesn't really matter in the end but I too agree that some deleted Centurion gear should be brought back. Not sure when and where Bioware deceived you though.

Yup, I'm sure. Since this game has launched, I have deleted 4 level 50's (which even my guild mates admit, I have deleted more 50's than most people in this game currently have.) and all together have owned 9 level 50's total, and have another one on the way at level 43 that was created only a week and a half ago. Having 8 characters levels 35-50 by March is hardly a shot in the bucket for me, I was slacking. Check my forum history, I do not make a habit of telling lies. Besides, if I did lie, it would be the least thing I would worry about as far as "what people do on these forums to make a point." I have seen far worse.

Also, the game was released for me on Dec 13th, which game me close to four months, not Three.

Edited by Wraiven

Man, CS can restore deleted characters. (And yes characters that existed before the server merge)

They restored about 25 characters for me so far (my gf, on 2 occations deleted 8 and then 12 characters)

And then I used the restore serve to roll more than 8 characters.

Cheers man

/snip

Also, the game was released for me on Dec 13th, which game me close to four months, not Three.

Good to know (about the lying part as I just don't trust many people on these boards).

Not an important correction at all but I too was considering the Dec 13th date in my original comment. Centurion armor disappeared around March 20th. 3 months 1 week after you and I started playing :p

Not sure why but I get pedantic before my morning coffee. Mea culpa.

Edited by Jamus_Divinus

That's what I am hoping for at very least. Although to be honest, I want nothing to do with that silly cartel store.

Yeah I think you stand a fair chance of seeing it in the Cashshop, eventually I think everything will be on there (cosmestics-wise).

The way they've nerfed orange drops, last patch, suggest you'll be able to buy rare-drop existing orange gear there, and I can't imagine they'll let unused old gear rot when it could make a buck on the Cashshop for them.